Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: International Caravan Carved Wood Roll Top Desk
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 24, 2014
This is a beautiful desk. It is solid wood, and simply elegant. I think a little more care could have been taken with the finish sanding on a couple of the legs, and the staining is not consistent in a couple of spots, but I am so thrilled with the desk, as far as I am concerned, these are minor issues. A section of the writing top pulls out to allow for more workspace, this was not clear in the description. I just love it
on December 6, 2014
This is a cute piece of furniture and too expensive for the quality level. The slide out portion rocks back and forth when I am typing. I put shims in to stop this from happening. The finish is poor quality having marks and unstained areas.
on July 2, 2014
It is a very cute little desk. Not real sturdy, more for show, but I do love it!
on May 12, 2016
Better than hoped for. Wife was thrilled. A cinch to put together--screw the legs on without tools. Finish is an enameled white with darker antiquing in the grooves. Sliding mechanism very solid. Furniture also smells good--like wood. Desk is full-sized and requires a full-sized chair or stool.
on May 2, 2016
Perfect size for my little apartment living room I'm typing on my laptop on the desk as I write this review. I love the ample little storage drawers and the open "pigeon holes" for storing office supplies. The legs were easy to screw into place, I'm very please with this little secretary, the roll top function hides everything I store inside, and it fit perfectly in the corner of my living room.
on January 10, 2016
We love the desk and the great deal we got on it. To put together, it only needed eight bolts. The order was placed late afternoon on Monday and delivered Friday with free shipping. Extremely happy!
on December 18, 2014
Very nice furniture, added a bit of class to a drab room and serves a purpose of keeping my bills organized.
on November 17, 2015
This is so cute, and fits perfectly in my room which has all white furniture. Easy to put together, and I love the antique white finish. Good purchase. Very satisfied.
on March 13, 2016
Love the design but very poor workmanship. Drawer was obviously shellacked to desk and broke free during shipping. Also very bad job on stain. Many flaws.
review image review image review image
on May 30, 2016
Cheap quality and too small. Would be great for a little girls room.