4.0 out of 5 stars EZ UP SIDE WALL KIT
Published on March 14, 2012 by Cbudka

2.0 out of 5 stars not what expected
When this was received it was supposed to fit a 10'x10' ez-up canopy. When the first of two sections were opened it was only 8'x8' and therefore it did not fit. The other one was opened and it was 8'x8' again. No where on the package did it give the size and because they were opened they could not be returned. Very dissappointed with this item.
Published 22 months ago by Dissatisfied in IL

4.0 out of 5 stars EZ UP SIDE WALL KIT, March 14, 2012
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
I was very happy with the unit I purchased. It attached very easily. I was confused by the description vs. the picture. The picture shows two sides being covered. Upon purchasing the untit, I thought it would cover two sides. However, if you purchase this item, it only covers one side. If you want to cover all sides, you need 4 units. All in all, it works fine. I just need 2 more units.

4.0 out of 5 stars Farmer's Market use, October 11, 2012
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
I've been using these sidewalls with their tent on and off at a farmer's market for five months. They do their job pretty well, and you can leave one attached to the tent and still fit the whole thing into the tent's carrying bag. One plus is that you can arrange the wall so that it only comes partway down; nice when you want a little shade but want to keep air circulation going.

Be careful about these in windy weather, though, as they'll make your tent more likely to blow around even with weights.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what expected, September 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars E-Z as advertised!, March 28, 2013
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
This was, in fact, easy to put up. Just as valuable, it was easy to fold (without removing the canopy from the frame) and slide into the accompanying "bag" for storage and transfer. When I took it out of the mailing box, I was dismayed to read that should not be used in the rain or wind. I understand the problem with wind--I used tie-downs for that--but the main reason I bought the shelter was to use in craft shows in case there was rain. I talked with another craft show vendor using the same product, and he said it is fine in the rain as long as you clip down the sides so that the rain runs down the sides and does not pool. So far I am happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
Great EZ-UP for the money. I have owned many of these and they never let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
Perfect to protect our 10x10 pad from the sun so we could enjoy our BBQ in the shade.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 16, 2013
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
works great on my Sierra 1 which I've had since early 2000. the rest of this is to fill in the stupid word count

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought more, August 16, 2013
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
This is easy to use and matches the blue, but I should have bought 3 more. Instead, I ended up buying another system to cover the four sides. However, I always pack this as it makes a good cover during a rain event.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, April 15, 2013
Robert Wengler (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: International E-Z Up Inc. Dome Ii/Sierra Ii Sidewall
Same issue as previous. They are supposed to fit a 10ft Sierra II, and these are obviously for an 8 footer.

Rate and Discover Movies