- Publisher: Korea Economic Institute (2009)
- ISBN-10: 0974714194
- ISBN-13: 978-0974714196
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,924,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Global Crisis and Korea's International Financial Policies (Special Studies, 5) Paperback – 2009
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike the Asian currency crisis of the late 90s, the book shows that this time South Korea has fared better. There was no large fall in the won against other key currencies, and the government did not have to spend heavily to prevent this.