- Series: Casebook
- Hardcover: 1072 pages
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers; 4th edition (May 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735555575
- ISBN-13: 978-0735555570
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,382,664 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
International Human Rights: Problems of Law, Policy, and Practice, Fourth Edition (Casebook) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For the sake of total disclosure, I was but another student of Lillich -- not an aide nor a colleague. I was reviewing over the texts presently offered in the field and was stunned by the two, low reviews. Both Lillich and this book deserve better.