Great States Junior
|Price:||$66.05 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Based on the best-selling game, Great States, this junior version provides the same fun
- Find the shape, find the picture, find the name. Kids will have a blast searching the board to find where things are
- Contains game board, 50 "Find the Shape" cards, 50 "Find the Picture" cards
- Hurry-up action while introducing young players to the map of the 50 states
- Contains 50 "Find the Name" cards, 4 playing pieces, 1 colored die, 1 mechanical timer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
There is a 60 second timer so you can help level the playing field by varying the amount of time older players have to read the card and give the answer. We give our son 45 seconds and my husband and I get 15 seconds. We all finish well ahead of the timer, but we find it easier to use the main intervals marked on the timer. You could use different intervals if you desired.
Durability: We buy a lot of board games and this one has held up better than the others. The cards are thick so they are not easily bent. Also each set of cards has a zip bag so they stay stacked and sorted when you put them away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy game that can be played by the younger children quite easily! They learn some neat things!Published 6 months ago by Kanchan Deshpande
Great game to introduce preschoolers and kindergarten age kids to the states. Simple and enjoyable.Published 11 months ago by Kae
My 4 year old and 6 year old grandchildren played it and liked it a lot. Think the 6 year old may be ready for the more challenging game very soon though.Published 13 months ago by Rene
Great game...gave it for a 7 year old boy's birthday party and he loved it!Published 14 months ago by MichelleD