Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on May 1, 2014
This game is fun for my 3 year old and I. He always wants to play it. We have a lot of different variations that we've made up ourself. This games is great for beginning to learn about taking turns in games, counting how many spaces to move, leaving pieces on their spot until it's your turn and winning. Great starter game!! The only gripe for this and most other young child games is please put extra pieces of the tiny things. We're always searching for missing bones!
on June 6, 2013
Not only does my 3-yr old granddaughter love this game, but so do my early elementary-aged students. The battery has held up for 6 months now and this game gets requested a lot. Instead of dice, you move around the board according to how many times the dog barks. Goal is to collect 3 bones all of the same color.
on May 17, 2014
i bought this game when my son had just turned 4 and we're still loving it 1.5 years later. it has appealed to both boys and girls as our guests, it's simple and fun. great for a beginning game-lover!
on January 22, 2013
We bought this for our 3 year old daughter - based on amazon reviews. She loves the game - we have played it over and over at her request. It is easy to understand and quick and easy to play. It is well made and constructed. I would recommend this game for families and children.
on December 15, 2010
All of my early childhood students are in love with Diggity Dog! Great for learning skills such as: social skills, matching, memory, listening, counting, and colors. The kids love the magnet action with the bones sticking on the noses. Easy to expand the activity and play any way you like.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this as a first game for my almost 3 year old. It seemed like it was simple enough for him to grasp as he's a good counter. While he does require some assistance, he loves it. I would definitely recommend!
on September 11, 2011
We got Diggity Dog for our 3 years old boy (he just turned 3). It seems that he is not quite ready to play this game, so we are waiting for him to mature a little bit before giving it another try. One major complain I have about this toy is that it is very hard to press on the dog to get it to bark. I have to do it myself, because my kids (3 and 8) cannot do it on their own. That pretty much kills the purpose of having the kids play by themselves. Maybe it is a fluke and other items don't have that problem, but I am not convinced this game is going to become a big hit in my household.
on March 11, 2012
Great game for little ones needing to learn counting, colors, and listening skills.
At the same time it also teaches patience having to wait on the next person and for
the older child it allows them to learn ways to gain an advantage by moving forward
or back to the color needed. Lots of fun!
on October 20, 2013
My daughter loves this game. She is 5. My son is 7 and will play it with her although it is not his choice, he will play. We have bought this game several times as birthday gifts. Kids seem to enjoy it. Great for parents because the game is super quick!
on December 2, 2014
what a great game for 3-5 yo! my daughter loves dogs so she fell in love with this game as soon as we opened it. even my 1yo loves to press the barking dog just to make some noise! easy to understand and follow the rules too. def would buy it as a present for another child who loves to sit down and play board games with parents and grandparents!!