5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Dig This Game
As a speech pathologist at Play on Words, I am always looking for good games to encourage language. Kids three years and up want a little challenge in their games--not everything left to chance! Diggity Dog is their first pick for fun. Choose your puppy and press the doghouse to listen for the number of barks. Count them out as you land on a space, dig a hole and the...
Published on March 1, 2008 by Sherry Y. Artemenko

3.0 out of 5 stars not easy to play without adult supervision
We got Diggity Dog for our 3 years old boy (he just turned 3). It seems that he is not quite ready to play this game, so we are waiting for him to mature a little bit before giving it another try. One major complain I have about this toy is that it is very hard to press on the dog to get it to bark. I have to do it myself, because my kids (3 and 8) cannot do it on their...
Published on September 11, 2011 by flymouche

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a huge hit, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
i bought this game when my son had just turned 4 and we're still loving it 1.5 years later. it has appealed to both boys and girls as our guests, it's simple and fun. great for a beginning game-lover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
Diggity Dog is a great game for learning. teaches listening , motor skills , patience...my 4 year old son loves it and plays it every chance he gets. A great game to play with the family!

4.0 out of 5 stars We love this game. Wish it came with extra bones., May 1, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
This game is fun for my 3 year old and I. He always wants to play it. We have a lot of different variations that we've made up ourself. This games is great for beginning to learn about taking turns in games, counting how many spaces to move, leaving pieces on their spot until it's your turn and winning. Great starter game!! The only gripe for this and most other young child games is please put extra pieces of the tiny things. We're always searching for missing bones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
This game is great for 3-5 year olds. The dogs are very cute and it is very easy to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the cutest game!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
My 3 year old grandson loves it, and it's actually fun for the rest of us to play with him too. It is simple to understand. The game pieces are adorable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
I bought it for my three years old kid but he played with sister and brother that are up to ten!
Very nice and good quality. The only detail is that the dog barks a maximum of three times, and I would like it to bark more times

5.0 out of 5 stars Diggity Dog, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
Our 3year old loves this, it's a great learning game. Our son takes the dog out and carries it around with him, his favorite part of the game of course. Were very pleased with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
its cute funny great learning and even my 4th grader liked it-I thought it was only for younger. enjoy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
Real fun game for toddlers and under six. my grand kids played it and had a ball. I would definitely recommend this to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
I got this for my grandson for Christmas and he loves to play it with me. He is three so does not have the patience to play exactly by the rules, but it is a lot of fun for us going around the board trying to remember which bones are where. Great for memorization skills...Litterally hours of exausting fun when you have time with the little ones :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›