5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy for four years and counting!
Published on May 27, 2012 by Two boy mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
Kids don't enjoy these as much as I had hoped. More then 50% of these don't fit together properly so that they don't stay together and just fall apart. There are only one kind of piece that has a female part on both ends which makes building stuff with these quite difficult because you will get to a point where you can't close of a circle for example. The only think my...
Published 13 days ago by Cindy Schutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy for four years and counting!, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
I've never written a review, but I use them to make purchasing decisions and wanted to return the favor. These tubes were the obvious first on my recommendation list. I bought these for my son when he was 4 years old and he is 8 now. We still buy at least two packages a year. As he's grown older and we've collected more he builds more elaborate things, but still plays with them frequently (usually as imaginative props at this point). Honestly, they are the one toy I can always count on to occupy him. They are very versatile and have held up through many rounds in the dishwasher. I wouldn't hesitate to buy these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and simple!, March 4, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
I highly recommend this product for any child between 3-6. If you buy it in combination with the Saxoflute, it is even more fun! It seemed really simple to me, but it is amazing what the kids come up with to make out of simple tubes and couplers. Great for motor skills, imagination and math concepts.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best Toy Purchase I Have EVER Made, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
I bought these for my son after spotting them at a children's museum and almost instantly they made their way to the bathtub and have been housed there ever since (minus bleach washings when needed). It's been two years now and the pieces have held up to incredible abuse: being stepped on, shoved into the bath faucet to create waterworks, crashed to disassemble the pieces...you name it. A couple of the red straight peces show lighter colored stress marks from my son repeadely karate chopping long bars of them connected together but we've never had a piece break. He has played with these every single night for 2 years and counting and hasn't grown tired of them yet. His spacial intelligence and math testing results for school placement are at the top of the chart and I know its in part to dimensional building toys like this. Buy them, let the kids take them in the tub (buy a mesh storage bag while you're here) and watch their brains grow while they have a blast building and playing. Single pieces sink but fully connected works with no holes will float. Endless hours of keep-em-busy fun in a single box. Wish I would have found them sooner! (We have the Tubation and Saxofulte sets combined and he loves to use the big open horn as a water funnel!) My house - whether its now or when I have grandchildren - will NEVER be without a set (or two or three) of these!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tubation keeps kids busy!, January 14, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Tubation consists of about 40 plastic "pipes" of three different shapes and colors. They fit together and come apart easily, and are fun for the imaginative kid whose goal is to play with what he's built rather than be consumed by the act of building it. My kids use them in a variety of ways, including the bathtub. Tubation is a favorite toy.

The only problem with the toy is that the plastic may split after awhile. My son was pinched by a tiny crack that was almost unnoticeable. I had to throw away the cracked pipes and watch out for any new cracks. I did, however, purchase the toy again because my kids liked them so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars One set is NOT enough, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
My three year old LOVES this toy. It is simple and allows creativity to soar. She has NO interest in legos, but will play with this for an hour at a time. But be aware that these pieces are SMALL...an inch in diameter and about 3 inches long....and if you have a child older than two, you are going to need AT LEAST two sets. I was so surprised at the small packaging box! We have two sets (owned for about 2 weeks) and my daughter is getting frustrated with running out of pieces each time she plays. Since I have already invested in this toy, I will probably end up with two more sets because she really enjoys it. But that makes this toy quite expensive for what you are getting. If I had it to do over again, I would look around and see if there is any quality competition before purchasing. Four sets would equal 160 small building pieces and about a $75 investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, perfect therapy, get ready for loud mornings, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
Love that it came with 2 mouth pieces. Ordered this product with the extra package of Quercetti tubes for my 3 year old who is in therapy for facial muscle development. Within days, he had learned to blow through the tube, something we hadn't been able to teach him with months of straws and other horn toys. He and his brother have great fun building and re-building their "horns" and with the extra set, there are plenty of tubes. Only 4 stars b/c he can't build other things easily at this age, and it definitely isn't my favorite noise at 7am!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tubation creativity, November 12, 2010
My son loved this toy when he recieved it for his second birthday. My mother had found it in a magazine for arthritis management I think. I looked all over the internet to buy more tubes a year ago but didn't know the company that produced it. It wasn't until I recieved the skyrail suspension set from a friend that I learned that it's the same company that makes both. I quickly look on amazon and found it. My son has played with these tubes for 3+ years and now I have a daughter to pass them down to. Unfortunately the tubs will crack and break after years of wear and tear. So I was in the need to buy more. They are a great gift for kids toddlars to First Grade age! If your kid likes star wars..the tubes will crack if he builds a light saber for hitting :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game - Lots of possibilities, September 11, 2013
lookin_08902 (Sugar Land, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
All my kids, and even the adults, enjoyed this game. My only complaint is there were too few pieces in this set, and I wish they provided cards with different designs so my younger kids can try to figure those out. Still, we've had this for over a year, and once in a while, the kids still bring them out to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, imaginative play, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
My sons, age 3 and 5, enjoyed many hours of play with their tubations. There are a few designs on the box but the kids mostly enjoyed making guns, marble runs, swords, etc. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute fun toy!, November 13, 2013
Em Dunn (San Antonio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quercetti Tubation (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my 3 year old grandson (along with the Quercetti Saxoflute). He loves building and playing with these pipes!
Bright and colorful and fun for the little ones.

Quercetti Tubation