5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
This is a great bag. It fits the camera and new film as described....however if you are a guy you may get made fun of for your new purse.

The hard top and bottom was a great feature.....hard sides would be even better but for $20 its a killer bargin.
Long live instant photography!
Published 21 months ago by Gizzy O'Toole

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap Tears Right Off
Published 16 months ago by Leo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, January 16, 2013
Gizzy O'Toole (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: International Supplies Case for the FUJIFILM Instax 210 Wide Film Camera (Black) IS32-STN184 (Electronics)

Long live instant photography!

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap Tears Right Off, June 14, 2013
I thought I was getting a great deal; purchasing a camera bag at this price. When I got the bag, my camera and accessories fit perfectly. But, I carried the bag around for less than an hour and the strap tore right off of the sides of the bag. I checked to make sure it was not something I had done, and realized that the corners of the strap were sewn very poorly to the sides of the bag. I would not recommend that anyone purchase this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars only ok, March 13, 2013
did not feel like the description was too good. It said "hard case" but i expected it to be a hard case all the way around, not just at the top. The bottom, where the camera sits, is soft and im not convinced it is overly protective.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but inside is not ideal, March 12, 2014
like I said, the case is of good quality but on the inside, there are no pockets or openings to put accessories in. also the mesh part that is attached to the inside of the top is oddly designed. there is a gaping hole between the net and the top which limits what you can put in it. the pictures I uploaded in customer images will explain what I am talking about.

I ended up returning it and buying: Case Logic TBC-409 DSLR Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Camera - but not custom, June 5, 2013
This works well for the Fujifilm Instax 210 Wide Film Camera - but there could be some improvements. There is some mesh going across the inside lid of the case - I'm thinking perhaps to hold extra film, but since there is no sealed bottom - just a couple inch wide piece of mesh - it doesn't hold anything unless it's packed full. That being said - it's pretty simple to throw a couple extra films on the bottom of the case and put the camera on top - plenty of room for that. The case is soft, but also pretty protective, and really looks professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Fuji Instax 201 perfectly, December 19, 2012
Chris (Princeton, NJ) - See all my reviews
Great bag for the Fuji Instax 210. There is enough room to carry at least 2 extra boxes of film. I wouldn't call it a hard case. Firm yes, but in photography speak, we call a hard case something you can bang up against.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE AND SERVICE, August 8, 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase. It is a perfect case for the Fugi Instax and the price was very reasonable. The shipping was incredible. It came in 2 days from the west coast to the east coast. I highly recommend this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugggghhhh, February 5, 2014
I bought this bag a few months ago for my instax and loved it. It fit my instax 210 and my instax mini 8 and a pack of film. Though as the weeks went by i noticed some problems with the bag. I notice that the straps that where connected to the bag were sewn too low, which caused the bag to sometimes flip upside down. Annoying if your trying to take a quick shot and leave your bag open; having all your stuff fall to the ground. After a month, when i went to pick up the bag one of the straps ripped slightly. I notice that the straps where poorly sewn on to the bag. even if it's slightly ripped, the bag is unusable. I was not happy with this camera bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, May 7, 2014
Great case my camera fits perfectly! The only reason it got 4 stars is because I was hoping it had some space to store some extra film along with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Case with a lot of space for necessities for the FUJI Instax!, May 1, 2014
Pamela Hooks (TENNILLE, GA, US) - See all my reviews
So glad to have found this case to store and protect my son's FUJI Instax camera and accessories! The camera is quite large, but this soft sided case can hold the camera, and extra film and batteries, with room to spare!