Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 12, 2014
like I said, the case is of good quality but on the inside, there are no pockets or openings to put accessories in. also the mesh part that is attached to the inside of the top is oddly designed. there is a gaping hole between the net and the top which limits what you can put in it. the pictures I uploaded in customer images will explain what I am talking about.

I ended up returning it and buying: Case Logic TBC-409 DSLR Shoulder Bag

review image review image review image
on January 16, 2013
This is a great bag. It fits the camera and new film as described....however if you are a guy you may get made fun of for your new purse.

The hard top and bottom was a great feature.....hard sides would be even better but for $20 its a killer bargin.
Long live instant photography!
on June 5, 2013
This works well for the Fujifilm Instax 210 Wide Film Camera - but there could be some improvements. There is some mesh going across the inside lid of the case - I'm thinking perhaps to hold extra film, but since there is no sealed bottom - just a couple inch wide piece of mesh - it doesn't hold anything unless it's packed full. That being said - it's pretty simple to throw a couple extra films on the bottom of the case and put the camera on top - plenty of room for that. The case is soft, but also pretty protective, and really looks professional.
on June 14, 2013
I thought I was getting a great deal; purchasing a camera bag at this price. When I got the bag, my camera and accessories fit perfectly. But, I carried the bag around for less than an hour and the strap tore right off of the sides of the bag. I checked to make sure it was not something I had done, and realized that the corners of the strap were sewn very poorly to the sides of the bag. I would not recommend that anyone purchase this item.
on March 13, 2013
did not feel like the description was too good. It said "hard case" but i expected it to be a hard case all the way around, not just at the top. The bottom, where the camera sits, is soft and im not convinced it is overly protective.
on December 31, 2015
The case seems well made but doesn't seem to be made directly for the Instax Wide. The camera will fit inside along with some film but is a bit clunky and if you are not careful the camera will fall out when you open the case as the straps are connected toward the middle of the sides of the case which sometimes cause it to rotate around. I bought it for my wife but she is looking for a better case.
on January 1, 2015
I bought the camera for my daughter and wanted a case to protect it. The description said "hard plastic covered in nylon" but really only the top and bottom are encased in the hard plastic. The middle is nylon, which still offers protection, but not as much as I'd hoped. Also, the top cover has a mesh storage but it's open on both ends, so it's not very practical. It does fit the camera and 2 films, and for the price I suppose you get what you pay for.
on July 9, 2015
i didn't like this case. i purchased the instant print pic camera which i wanted to use the case for. however, when it arrived and it placed the camera inside the case, it doesn't sit well on your shoulder. the case flips. it doesn't sit properly. i returned it
on May 1, 2014
So glad to have found this case to store and protect my son's FUJI Instax camera and accessories! The camera is quite large, but this soft sided case can hold the camera, and extra film and batteries, with room to spare!
on September 18, 2012
There was different bag for instax that is 9.99 but there were no measurement for me to be sure the instax wide fit so I choose this one. But I don't like the design.
The bag is bit big for Fuji instax wide camera making the whole thing big. The camera already and the bag is big than nessesry make the whole thing tak so much space than needed. the top and bottom are hard. But the side doesn't have hard stuff.
It's make everything so big that make me curious if I should return this and test out the 9.99 bag. Plus It's smell SO BAD!