5.0 out of 5 stars weather
Easy to use. Handy when on the road for up todae weather. The data is concise and very timely. Thanks
Published 19 months ago by bama

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but others are better
This is a very pretty app, I will give them that. It has lots of lovely animations for each different type of weather. But the app has so many flaws and there are other weather apps available that are much better.

The app cannot find your location automatically, you have to type it in manually. This could be rather annoying if you travel a lot.

It...
Published on March 19, 2012 by Captain Packrat

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but others are better, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)

It can't display the current conditions, only a forecast? That's a pretty huge omission as well.

While the description talks about widgets, there are no actual home screen widgets to be found.

46.6 Megabyte download? That's a lot of space for something that doesn't do that much.

The app doesn't indicate the source of their forecast data, but I find it rather dubious. Every other source I've checked (Accuweather, the Weather Channel, Intellicast, Foreca, Weather Underground, and the NWS) shows the weather for today will be stormy, but this app is forecasting partly cloudy?

I'd recommend a former FAotD, Elecont's excellent, if unfortunately named, Weather, USA Radar, Alerts, Quake, Barometer over this app.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weather+, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
The first install was buggy and would not add locations correctly. Regarding functionality, I found The Weather Channel and eWeather HD to be my favorite weather products.

1.0 out of 5 stars weather app, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
This app.looked like a great 1 then when I downloaded it it wouldn't let you change the city or state for the correct weather.Horrible app.then when I emailed customer service about this app I got no response!!I wouldn't reccomend it

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to reviews before buying, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
I love weather apps. This one disappointed me. I uninstalled it because I knew I'd never use it. The data is so basic. Nothing special. I could not find a weather map, although the description said there was one. If you want a great weather app, just buy Weather Bug or Weather Bug Elite. I am quite well served by those.

1.0 out of 5 stars weather app, December 13, 2012
Kindle Customer (Des Moines, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
App arrived coded for Los Angeles, CA. I made several attempts to re program for my area and was unable to get it to work. cannot reccomend, thank goodness only out 49 cfents.

5.0 out of 5 stars weather, December 9, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars buggy, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
I couldn't seem to get out of the "add city" screens. There was no way to quit the app or to set preferences. Similar app works great on my smart phone, but didn't work well with my kindle :/

1.0 out of 5 stars Weather Location Unchangeable, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
There is no way to change the location for the weather displayed for a Kindle. What good does the weather report in Las Angeles do me when I am in Arizona?

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Useless unless you live in LA, December 5, 2012
Steven P. Clements (Kingwood, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
I cannot get the app to add any new cities and it does not even give me the proper information on LA, the default city. I am only out the $.49 but it is not even worth that or the time trying to work with it and removing it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Four Letters., December 5, 2012
This review is from: Weather+ (App)
C..R..A..P.. No way to change city. only shows forecast not current weather..inaccurate as well. i would expect this from free app not paid....crap

Weather+