I used this book for my Internet Research Class and it was very helpful in giving me the exact information I needed!
Published 6 months ago by penguina

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, a couple years ago
I'm sure it was fine in 2012. But if your school (like mine) is still using it, be prepared for a lot of outdated information. But that's the school's fault, not the book's. But if you've been using the internet for a while, most of this info is useless.
Published 2 months ago by Michael S

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, a couple years ago, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Internet Research Illustrated (Illustrated (Course Technology)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet Research is the perfect book that outlines how to effectively look up anything on the Internet!, March 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, July 29, 2013
I learned a lot from the Internet Research book I still find myself going through it and trying to learn more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, June 20, 2013
I received the book, and I have no complaints about it. Thank you very much and good luck in future sales.

2.0 out of 5 stars rent dont buy this book, November 8, 2012
myriah nybo (West Hills, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I needed this book for a college class and after spending over $100.00 on the other classes book this was the last i needed i had to wait till i got paid to spend more anymore money on school books. text books are always crazy over priced and i found a site that i could rent this book for $10.00 once i received it I was really happy i didn't spend the money to buy this its tiny not much more than 1 chapter and for anyone whos been searching the web for longer than a week useless other than my homework assignments come from it.

the only thing ive needed it for is how to do an MLA citation and it was useless i did a web search and got better instructions. so if you are in need of it for a class rent it otherwise get a different book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good use, January 17, 2013
It seemed to have great information in the book but I never really used it to further my knowledge at all.

Internet Research Illustrated (Illustrated (Course Technology))
Internet Research Illustrated (Illustrated (Course Technology)) by Donald I. Barker (Paperback - November 29, 2011)
$59.95 $55.74