Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Each time I open my Tab, hit Internet I am directed to a page of "Most Visited Sites" and cannot find a way to delete this page! How do you do so?!
[UPDATED] asked by Noles Fan on May 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
it's just the google/chrome homepage. if you don't want it to show up, set a different website/webpage as your new homepage.
Elizabeth Hood answered on May 7, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure but I believe it defaults to that so you can quickly visit sites you frequently use. It's a time saver if you can have several sites you visit often.
Moonman answered on May 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think you are right but each panel is connected with Skype, not a variety of sites! Hence, I'd like to delete that if I could. I'd also like to delete a site which says "You're Going Incognito" now - how do I rid myself of that when I don't even know how I got there?! Thanks for any help you can render.

I FIGURED THIS OUT - GO TO INTERNET - AT TOP RIGHT IS 'BOOKMARK' BUTTON - WHEN TAPPED, IT LEADS TO A PAGE HAVING HISTORY, BOOKMARKS, MOST RECENTLY VISITED. MAKE YOUR SELECTION, AT TOP RIGHT IS BUTTON TO BRING DROPDOWN MENU TO DELETE AND VOILA! GONE!
Noles Fan answered on May 9, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product