5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book!
Interpersonal Conflict it is a must read book. It is amazing how this book can help in conflict solving.This is a must keep book for future references, I just love it.
Published on October 19, 2012 by lzchlze

2.0 out of 5 stars A Mess
Published on October 28, 2011 by Kerry Torres

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars A Mess, October 28, 2011
Kerry Torres (Williamsburg, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
This book is very poorly written. Somewhere below the run-on sentences and indecision about use of italics or boldface, there just might be some valuable information but you'll have to dig to find it. I suspect this book has been revised too many times and old information is getting mixed in with the new. I am disappointed that my teacher chose this book because I had been looking forward to the course. Now I'm just plodding through it with my eye on the finish line.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book!, October 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Text, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
This is an interesting and enjoyable text book that is very thorough and nicely explains Interpersonal Conflict, offering helpful examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interpersonal Conflict, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
I gave this book the highest stars available. I enjoyed how the book broke down what conflict was really about and the various stages in conflict. We seldom look at conflict the way it was presented in the book and my initial thoughts were had I known about this book before now I would of handel things differently. It also opened up a new window on how my actions may be perceived by another person and also how I may have contrubited to the continued conflict. I was able at the endof the book to reevaluate my self and other in conflict. I try practicing one aspect of getting to the what actually happened by closely looking at my story and their story to find common agreement so as to work from that point towards resolution of the conflict.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is simply the best., January 11, 2013
Paul B. (Northern Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
In the realm of conflict management and books this book outlines Interpersonal conflict and the management of them very well. It offers several facets of information that I did not expect. First I have noticed most textbooks do not account for the inevitable non agreement or approach did not work. This book made it clear that many attempts could be required or a conflict could not be resolved. Second, the book offered information to the reader who may be looking at becoming a professional mediator, offering some of advice on planning and strategy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interpersonal Conflict, September 30, 2010
R. H. (SE Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
There are a host of books that cover this sort of subject. This one is a text book and is required for a course I am taking in Conflict Management and Resolution for my Master's Degree.

Our professor has done me proud with choosing a book which is not sandpaper across my eyeballs. The book is very well written, easy to grasp and easy to work with - a blessing!

If you find that this book is required for your class, fear not, make sure you have the correct edition, and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to learn about the psychy of your workplace?, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
This book is all empowering to the person on the fast track to upward mobility. It is very detailed and intense, so get rid of all distractions; however, it opens the minds door to understanding your surroundings. This book in the wrong hands can make some a dangerous nemesis within the workplace so why not give yourself the advantage first? It is well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, June 5, 2013
Nice read and the seller delivered as promised. The condition was as advertised and if I were not graduating I would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conflict Guide, May 19, 2013
Daniel "24valve" (chandler, texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
I purchased this book for a graduate class in my MBA program. I have only read two chapters so far, but I love the book!! I have used the conflict strategies related to a couple already. I plan to incorporate the tactics and techniques mentioned in the book into my professional and personal relationships.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interpersonal Conflict, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Interpersonal Conflict (Paperback)
The book was okay, but to be fair, we didn't have to read the whole book. I did liked the feel of the book while reading it, it is not heavy and easy to manage, over all a good size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Interpersonal Conflict
Interpersonal Conflict by William W. Wilmot (Paperback - January 12, 2010)
$142.05