Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2012
I PURCHARED THIS APP AND IT NEVER WORKED. I TRIED MANY TIMES TO MAKE IT WORK AND IT NEVER DID. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.
on December 21, 2012
It works good but doesn't pick up any of our local police or county offices here. It would be nice if it did.
on May 7, 2012
Won't work on my Kindle Fire. My other scanner app works fine on both Droid Charge and Kindle Fire. Total farce and waste of money.
on March 9, 2012
this app is a knockout!!!!
for 99 cents are you kiddin me??
ease of use,BIG selection of frequencies
i bought a base unit from radio shack for 400 bucks and this does the same thing!!!
MUST BUY for scanner owners
interface on the fire is just knock out
5 stars
on November 9, 2012
App doesn't always work. Also, it does not appear to be current live feeds from the various police and fire departments because my real scanner does not pick up the same information at the same time as this app.
on February 17, 2012
This thing is amasing. You can actually call up scanners all over the country. It is easy to change what you want to listen to.
on September 6, 2012
It is just too difficult to figure from where a broadcast is coming and they are too few and too far apart. If a person was a serious listener, they'd just have to go to an electronics store and pay the hundreds of dollars necessary.
on June 18, 2012
When i was a kid i used to love listening to my moms police scanner.20 years later the scanner no longer works and i have been looking around for a new one until i found this great little app that works terrific not only can you listen to local police/fire but you can listen to many others just select and go.
on June 1, 2013
I wished I reviewed the ratings most of the people didn't like it I tried 18 channels and none of them worked
on October 29, 2012
1. Frequently fails to initiate streams. Failed to initiate 10 out of the last 10 tries.
2. My town is not covered by this service--wish I could have checked this before paying the $0.99 instead of after
3. But even if my town was covered, see #1