Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
vote
Yes. Very easy. For foolproof placing, scan the back side of each unit in to your printer, and print it out. Use them for a template to mark the wall where the holes go.
Jun 3, 2014 by Michael A. Condon
vote
We have AC adapter version. Please go to our Store to select.
Jun 22, 2014 by Intertalk-sales
votes
the unit has both battery &6volt supply I really like the unit can' t beat it for price
Sep 16, 2014 by Rick Moore
votes
Yes, this this is a wired intercom. it is supplied with 60ft maximum wire you could less depending on the distance between the intercoms. you just coil up the excess wire. If you do not want to run wire then you need a wireless intercom system.
Aug 6, 2013 by J. Scott
votes
Pour répondre il faut peser le bouton car la ou il est marque Talk c'est pour aviser l'autre qu'on aimerait lui parler et ainsi il pèse le bouton pour vous répondre et vice versa. J'espère avoir bien répondu a votre question. Occide JHean
Apr 27, 2015 by Occide Jean
votes
If they are close enough for the sound coming from one unit to be picked up by the other unit you will have feedback and hear loud high pitched sound. If your application places one unit inside the front door and the other unit outside the front door they will probably work as long as the door is closed - but as soon as the door is opened the feedback will begin.
Jun 3, 2014 by Rich38
votes
If the pre-wiring for your landlines is done with a four conductor cable. The phone only uses two of these wire, usualy the red and green. The remaining black and yellow are there for a second line or for low voltage power phone accessories. However you may receive some cross talk from the phone line to the intercoms if someone is using the phone. I am only offering this has a possible solution to your problem. I am in no way a professional installer. Please contact a professional and confirm.
Feb 21, 2014 by Officer A.
votes
I would think so. The task will not be simple, wires will have to be cut and insulation stripped from the intercom cables. In turn they will have to be connected to the telephone outlet wires taking into consideration common polarity between intercoms and identical wire color choices at each outlet. It might also be wise to disconnect the cable from your phone company to your system so as to be certain of independance. Good Luck!
Feb 21, 2014 by David Panton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers