Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2010
This wrap is pretty good. It works well and keeps out moisture and other outside influences. We use it to wrap all of our furniture before taking it to storage. It has worked well so far. My only qualm is that it can often be difficult for someone who hasn't used it before to wrap things. Jsut like regular cling wrap, it can sometimes stick to itself an be hard to get off of the roll. other than that it's perfect.
on June 22, 2014
A roll of this stretch wrap film makes moving much easier and protects your stuff from getting scuffed. This roll was enough to wrap all of the furniture in our 3 bedroom house. A few tips:

- The wrap really only sticks to itself. If you're wrapping something big, use a little piece of tape to hold the end of the wrap down so you can get it to start sticking.
- If you only want to protect something from minor scuffs (like that old ikea dresser for the guest room) just wrap and go. If you have something more valuable (grandma's old armoire) you should first wrap it with moving blankets and then use the shrink wrap to hold everything in place.
- For big, heavy things (like dining table top with the legs detached), attach some scrap cardboard around the corners before wrapping. this provides that little extra cushion that heavy stuff needs.
on May 7, 2013
We purchases this wrap with the extended core handles to wrap a queen sized mattress that was going into storage. The wrap was easy to use and took my husband and friend a few minutes to wrap the entire mattress and box spring. We had a little issue of the wrapping ripping in one place as they were moving it but that was because they were not being careful. Used the wrap to fix the rip and no issues so far. Mattress and box spring in storage and I have plenty of wrap left in case I need to wrap anything else.
on November 18, 2010
I bought this plastic wrap to help secure furniture for an upcoming move. The last time I moved I had hired professional movers who used a similar wrap. I was impressed at how well it protected furniture, and so this time around I decided to use the same technique they had on my own. Another reviewer commented how the plastic sticks to itself like glue. I am not sure I am doing something wrong, but mine does not stick to itself all that great (I had to use my hands to firmly press it together). Don't get me wrong, it works okay, but it just doesn't have the "stick factor" I was looking for. I remember the wrap my movers used before sounded more like a roll of packing tape peeling off as they wrapped things - but this roll just kind of silently unrolls. But, you get a lot of it, it feels heavy duty, and it is nice and wide so it covers things quickly. I must admit I did use the wrap shortly after it had been delivered, so it was cold from being outside. Perhaps that effected it somehow. I have lots more wrapping to do, so if I notice the plastic works better at room temp I will update this review.
on September 16, 2010
This product is somewhat hard to use although I don't think any other brand would be easier. The items we covered with this stayed scuff-free, although it is important to realize that the plastic doesn't protect items from big bumps and scratches - for really important stuff, moving blankets in conjunction with this would be great.
on May 29, 2014
this product arrived on time and in good packaging. It is as described and effective. I used it to move a classroom. It was nice to be able to essentially shrink wrap open containers to move instead of needing to find boxes to load and unload. No issues or problems.
on May 29, 2013
This works very well for wrapping and protecting furniture. Be careful on glass, the wrap can leave a film. The next time I use this, I will put packing paper between the glass and the wrap.
on June 30, 2015
Would be great if this came with additional plastic handles on the roller handle so that you can easily apply the wrap. Otherwise, works as advertised and is super tacky for great packing. Have a desk you took apart and you want the pieces to stay together in your car or the moving vehicle? Individually wrap each item with this wrap and stick them together! Need cushions to be compressed? Have your friend sit on the cushion and wrap it up! Good times and helps with the move.
on February 5, 2014
It is shrink wrap, so it worked, but it is not as thick as the duck wrap. I bought both, this was ok, but was a little thin. NOw that the Duck wrap has increased in price by $10 this is a better value.
on February 19, 2015
After making five moves in three years I decided for my recent move to buy two rolls of this and see if it helps. It is the greatest money I've ever spent on anything moving related. It can turn anything you own into a moving box. I took all my dresser drawers out and wrapped them with this with the clothes still in them!! When I got to my destination I just cut the wrap off and put the drawers back in. You have no idea how much time and aggravation this will save you if you just get a little creative with it!