Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on September 23, 2011
I ended up buying three of these for a trip out to the river with friends. We decided an 8 hour float was just too long to go without having some nice cold beverages with us. When you look at these they seem pretty cheap and maybe even a little dorky, but they are awesome to have. People say you can put a 24 pack in them and I would say that's about right, even though they don't look like they'll take that many when you look at them.

If you're the kind of person who likes to float down a river or chill out by the pool but don't want to get out to get yourself a cold drink... Definitely buy one of these, you'll be so grateful that you did. I would probably say though if you at all kind try to load these especially if you are using ice, near the water since the bottom of the cooler is a thin piece of plastic material.
on August 11, 2011
These coolers aren't bad, but could definitely be improved. With ice and cans, I think the 24 capacity is a little over-rated....perhaps 15 - 18 with enough ice to keep them cool is better. The ice does tend to melt fast since there's not really any insulation, and the lid is nothing special, not sure why they even made it inflatable. The cupholders were a nice touch and allowed us to take a few extra cans of Duff. The rope was fine for attaching to our other tubes. We used this in a slow moving river and had no issues w/ tipping...even through the slight rapids. For the price though - this is just what we were after and would purchase again. (plus it matched our regular tubes!) Someone asked why we didnt just get a small inflatable raft and put a real cooler in it for our float - well we aren't all born geniuses.
on June 19, 2012
I put this little cooler to the ultimate test yesterday, by putting not much ice in it, cooling about 10 adult beverages, and floating it around my pool in 100 degree temperatures. It kept our beverages cold like a champ, I love all the cupholders in it, and the fact that it doesn't take up much space in my little pool, but still holds several drinks.
on August 19, 2008
I thought this product would be great for the floating trips I take during the summer. Although it does work to hold a case of beer, there is little room left for ice and what ice their is gets melted due to the transparent nature of the cooler. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a cooler. It is more like a little green house.
on August 31, 2015
Love this cooler... though i use the word "cooler" loosely since it doesn't really keep anything cool long enough to make a difference.

However, I gotta give it 5 stars because it's fun to have. Cup holder are excellent and can hold enough cans and beers. Went out tubing with the fam and we had a blast with this. Used one of the cup holders to hold the UE BOOM and it was infinitely cool.

** But if you're going to be out in the open sun for more than an hour, this probably isn't the cooler for you. Your ice will _NOT_ last that long.
on July 20, 2011
for $15 this cooler is overpriced and has obvious design flaws. I give this item 3 stars for now based off of first impressions. the bottom of the cooler is very thin and if you are in warm water it will spell disaster for the contents of the cooler as the ice will melt quick. the lids latch system is a joke at best, the faberic hinge is to long and the lid even while latched shut is free to lift about 3 inches off the top of the cooler meaning if the cooler tips for any reason the lid will allow everything to spill out of the cooler. i havent tested it yet but will be taking it down the comal river in new braunfels TX this weekend and will let yall know how it went, either way the score will not go up, if things go as planned the review will stay at 3 stars, if it spills even one beverage the rating will be at 1 star 0 if possible. for $15 i expected more, if it cost $10 or below i wouldnt complain about the flaws as they would be expected.

Ok, I initially didn't give enough credit. The above was written a year ago and I still have the cooler. It is good as new and ready to go another year. I now give it a 5. It's durability is good and it is very usefull.
on October 18, 2014
Great little floating cooler, held up to lots of parties and pool use all summer long.
We have since deflated it and stored it for the winter but it is in great shape even after lots of rough treatment.
on June 9, 2014
I bought this for the backyard pool. We have it tied to one side so it just floats there. It's great having a place to put drinks if you know you will be in for a while. If there is no ice i toss other stuff in there like books, that i want to stay dry while i'm getting in. I was skeptical that it would hold 24 cans, but it's much deeper than it looks.
on August 11, 2014
I bought this for a float trip last weekend. It held more than I was expecting. I put in a bag of Franzia wine and 7 bottles of water and filled the rest with ice. The ice melted off pretty quickly. There is no insulation. I wasn't really expecting it to keep stuff cool for long. It might have worked longer if the water in the river was cooler. Next time I'll freeze some of my water bottles and put those in there to keep things cooler longer.

It comes with a rope you can tie on to anything. Inflates quickly. Floats along well even in shallow water. It was a little unwieldy to carry (especially when two people are trying to carry it) as it wanted to tip. My brother found it easiest to carry it by himself on top of his head.

It held it's air all day even after being drug on the gravel as I was getting in and out of the river 6 times.

It's not an amazing product, but it is handy and priced about right for what it offers.
on June 24, 2016
Great for the pool except the bottom really needs to be insulated. It's just a thin layer of plastic. If the pool is warm, the ice in the cooler melts really fast. With the pool at 85 degrees, a 5 lb. bag of ice melts in about 15 mins. I'm going to cut out a piece of Styrofoam to place in the bottom.