Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intex "Phthalate Free" EP Version Fun Ballz Pit 100 Ball Pack with carry bag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 8, 2010
I wanted "Certified Phthalate Free" balls that DID NOT carry this warning: "Keep Away From Small Children, The Thin Film May Cling To Nose And Mouth And Prevent Breathing". PLEASE NOTE that the ACTUAL PRODUCT is not marked Phthalate Free, DOES have the suffocation warning I earlier mentioned and the "carrying case" actually says to discard promptly and not to reuse for balls. SELLER DIDN'T INCLUDE THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS IN ONLINE DESCRIPTION. The only warning provided was for ages 3 and up. I could have purchased the SAME balls for cheaper at my local TOYS R US if all info was provided! Regarding quality, they do flatten and dent easily with normal use. Many came out of the package dented and with stray strings of plastic still attached.
55 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
These balls are affordable and durable, and I'm glad they're phthalate-free. I was surprised that 100 balls took up so little space in our kiddie pool. We ended up buying 400, when I thought we'd only need 200. Oh well. The pricing is really good, so I can't complain!
on September 4, 2009
We like these. We have two 2 year olds and a 5 year old and as often as those balls fly across the room we're happy that they are soft.
on August 6, 2009
My kids love playing in the ball pit. They throw the balls everywhere, but that's to be expected. The review asks about educational value... My kids sort them by color when they're cleaning up, and they count them, too. The balls are fairly durable, they do dent easliy, but I have two toddlers jumping all over them (I'm happy the balls haven't exploded... LOL).
All-in-all... Great value for the product.
on June 3, 2011
At 24 I still really want to play in ball pits. However, they are rather hard to find for adults and places like Chuckie Cheese seem to frown on adults frolicking in theirs. So until I can convince my boyfriend to let me fill the closet with these play balls (and I will make it happen someday!), I will just have to live vicariously through my niece who has one of those little inflatable play areas made to go with these balls. I got her a bag of these balls and she loves them. They're the somewhat soft kind so if more than one child is playing parents don't have to worry about someone throwing a ball and the play date ending in tears. While the bag does make great storage if you keep it around, make sure to keep it out of reach of small children since it's like any plastic bag.
on March 21, 2008
I bought these to go with Megaland for my 3 year old granddaughter. She is not as rough on toys as the average 3 year old.

These balls are not very sturdy and gets dents in them very easily. I expected them to be more like the balls in the ball pits at the playgrounds at some fast food places, but they are not nearly as hard.

They haven't really been played with a lot. She got this for Christmas, but in recent weeks, she has had all the balls back in the bag and she always sleeps in Megaland's ball pit.

Neither the balls nor Megaland were a very big hit with her.
on July 11, 2013
Last year I went on a mission trip to Kenya. I had some of these balls and gave them to children. The children loved them. This year I am taking 200 for the children and cannot wait for the smiles they will generate.
on August 25, 2010
The quality of these balls isn't great but it does the job. Most of them arrived dented and the rest dent very easily. Overall the quality is pretty much what you would expect with a "made in china" stamp on them. My son loves playing in his ball pit so I can't really complain.
on April 6, 2011
I purchased these to add to the inflatable ball pit we got our toddler for Christmas. So far, these have been very sturdy and held their shape well, even though he is fairly rough with them.
on November 11, 2013
absolutely had to have extra balls for the tent and these worked out just fine. Everyone was happy with these ball.