5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price! Boys Shoe Size 6, Women's Shoe 9
Excellent, my child has boy size 6 and i have women's shoe size 9 and they fit us both perfectly. I would recommend for anyone just starting out in snorkeling boy size 5-7, mens size 6-8, women's sizes 8-9.5 should be fine with this set. The goggles are great and adjustable. Best bang for the buck and lots of fun.
Published on May 22, 2010 by N.T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong color
I ordered this set to use soon in Hawaii.
After looking through numerous reviews, I chose this set for the price, good comments and color.
They sent the wrong color.
No time to return.
Not reliable source.
Published on November 23, 2011 by Aaannn1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price! Boys Shoe Size 6, Women's Shoe 9, May 22, 2010
This review is from: Intex Reef Rider Sports Set for Age 8+, Features Reef Rider Mask, Free-Flo Snorkel and Medium Super Sport Fins Shoe Size 5 to 8 (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Aviator Sports Set not just a toy!, September 5, 2010
Great snorkeling set for the price. We are adults, and used this on vacation. Durable enough for casual use, not sure about more daily use. It was compact, not heavy, lots of fun. Only drawback was the bag it came in, the carrying handle wasn't very strong and started to come apart. We read a review that said the set came in blue although yellow was pictured, but we were hoping to get the blue ones- we thought yellow was a bit loud. They did arrive in blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for the $, August 15, 2011
Julie T "Julie" (Springfield, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Not only does this fit my ten year old Nephew, I can also wear it. SO, if you don't go snorkleing a lot and have multiple memebers in your family. This is an idea set. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars fine for adults, July 6, 2010
Nice durable set, disappointed in the color though. It shows yellow which I wanted but I recieved a dark blue color.

5.0 out of 5 stars I DID ALL THE RESEARCH AAA+++++++, December 25, 2013
By far the best set for the money.

The mask was snug and didn't leak.

The snorkel is a "dry snorkel" with a "purge valve" meaning you are able to completely dive under water without it filling up with water.

The flippers probably are too large for a child, I am a men's size 9 and they fit fine, my girlfriend is a women's 9 and they fit her too.

It also came with a handy net/type carrying bag with drawstring.

Used it about five times during a week-long vacation in the islands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars for now!!, October 28, 2013
I'm giving this product FOUR stars now. Simply because I ordered it on FRIDAY and it arrived in Monday today. Amazingly FAST SERVICE!! The product is EXACTLY as shown on the photo. Exactly!!! Now, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, because my cruise to the Bahamas isn't until next month. However, once I try the product out in the water, I will be back to give this product the 5th and Final Star. As long as it keeps water out of the mask. I understand that from time to time water will get into the mouth piece. This is normal. BUT, if after using, I discover that the mouth piece is useless, and the face mask is a sponge, lol I will re-evaluate the product. But for now, 4 stars!! Great service on behalf of the seller though. Extremely prompt delivery!! Thank you!!

12/3/2013 - O.k. my trip to the Bahamas is complete!! This snorkeling gear worked FANTASTIC!!! Although it's under the "TOY" heading, it worked fine on my trip. NO water came into the mask or snorkeling mouth piece!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing snorkeling equipment. I'm a 40 Something year old, and this "Toy" worked wonderful for me. Oh, and I wear size 8 1/2 mens shoes and the fins were fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good ...except .., February 21, 2014
Steven Leighton (Monterrey, Mexico) - See all my reviews
Very good ...except .. I bought a set for my 10 yr old who`s the size of a 12 year old boy and another for my wife. Both worked great except the mask didn't give my wife enough nose room. Now this is a delicate issue but for the sake of a quarter inch more space the mask cannot be used by my wife.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong color, November 23, 2011
I ordered this set to use soon in Hawaii.
They sent the wrong color.
No time to return.
Not reliable source.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but spend more $ and buy higher quality, December 22, 2013
2 people used the set for 2 hours max. Goggles were OK, they were not leaking. the quality of silicone parts is good. However the flippers are nightmare. Flippers are supposed to be flexible allowing the moves to be smooth.These are stiff, which makes the moves difficult and awkward. The pipe does not close when you go under water. On the other hand, what do you expect from $20 set? If i had to do it again, I would spend more money and buy the set that I am satisfied with at least 80 %, with the pipe that closes underwater and good flexible flippers. My satisfaction level with these is 70%, mostly because of the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big for an 8 year old, July 24, 2013
My grandson's feet slide right out of these. They are NOT adjustable and he is so disappointed. Nice product, but I wouldn't purchase for anyone under 11 years old. Now I have to find flippers that fit him. PIA.