4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pjs
Nice and comfy pajamas that feels like silk. Have washed them a few times now and they seem to hold very well. A bit big sizes but thats ok for pajamas. Only sligthly bad thing i gotta remark is how the pants are fastened. Its kind of hard to tie the satin band so it doesent slide and get looser over the night.
Published on October 8, 2012 by memyself

2.0 out of 5 stars pajamas
Unfortunately the color I wanted wasn't available but the red ones are nice and I can't get my roomate out of them. So they are very nice. They fell apart after a couple of months.
Published on January 9, 2013 by kim b

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pjs, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Intimo Men's Satin Pajama Set (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pajama Set I've Ever Owned, November 18, 2012
When I opened the box and saw the pajamas I was completely satisfied with their look and texture; that night when I put them on for the first time I was excited and pleased by their fit and appearance; the following morning I was delighted by their comfort all night and the freedom of movement they provided during the night.

There are two pockets on the top which are mounted low on the front of the garment, more like a smoking jacket pocket. There is a functioning drawstring on the bottom which stayed tied all night with a simple bow knot.

They look elegant, fit comfortably, and provide great freedom to turn over at night; I couldn't ask any more from a pajama set. The leg length fit me perfectly but I'm only 6 feet tall; for someone very tall the leg length could be a little short. I measured the inseam and it is 25 1/4 inches.

These are a great value and I recommend them enthusiastically!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Sleepware, November 4, 2012
Joey SC (Bluffton, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intimo Men's Satin Pajama Set (Apparel)
A very high quality product. Fit is loose as I like in sleepware. Fabric has smooth silky feel. Elastic waistbank heeps bottom in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 1, 2012
These pajamas are very nice, silky and comfortable. The only thing that saddened me was that they were still a bit small for my husband, who I bought them for as a wedding present. They have no stretch to them whatsoever, (I had some other pajama pants that I thought were satin, but were -very- stretchy, so I imagined these could be) which made it uncomfortable for him to wear. It would be better to buy a size bigger with these, I think--I personally just like my pajamas a little larger and more roomy.

These worked out for me in the end, because I went ahead and tried them on after my husband did. A bit big, but they fit! So now I wear them occasionally and let him have my other satin stretchy pajamas. Happy ending to this purchase. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Great, December 11, 2012
Nice feel and fit.
Stile, Looks to good to sleep in.
Color, Easy On eye and very ,very pleasant looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars We like soft PJ's, December 10, 2012
I bought these as a gift and I wish I'd gotten them for myself and will request them at a later date.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit short, November 22, 2012
Great product, nice material and quite strong in construction.

comes up only just right on 31.5 inch leg (Large) could do with a little more leg say 32 or 32.5 in my opinion

otherwise great

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Stylish., June 20, 2012
These pajamas have style and are well designed. The cut is nice and not too baggy or too tight. The material is very nice, the cut is comfortable and aren't to thick or hot. Even the buttons are sown on nice and tight.

This product is a good value for the dollar and I was very pleased with my purchase. They are as advertised, only better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., December 6, 2012
I would buy these again. A button fell off mine but that has not put me off. Easy fix. Good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, great quality, October 20, 2012
These pajamas fit great Intimo Men's Satin Pajama Set. The pajamas definitely have the look and feel of very good quality. However I do not recommend these pajamas for anyone with a long inseam such as myself; I have a 36" inseam. With the pants sitting on my hips, they hit about 2-3" above my ankles. For us tall guys, ths is an issue with almost any pants in some sort of `set'. That being said, the fabric feels amazing and I would recommend these to anyone ... period.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›