Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intimo Men's Satin Pajama Set, Blue, X-Large
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon November 18, 2012
When I opened the box and saw the pajamas I was completely satisfied with their look and texture; that night when I put them on for the first time I was excited and pleased by their fit and appearance; the following morning I was delighted by their comfort all night and the freedom of movement they provided during the night.

There are two pockets on the top which are mounted low on the front of the garment, more like a smoking jacket pocket. There is a functioning drawstring on the bottom which stayed tied all night with a simple bow knot.

They look elegant, fit comfortably, and provide great freedom to turn over at night; I couldn't ask any more from a pajama set. The leg length fit me perfectly but I'm only 6 feet tall; for someone very tall the leg length could be a little short. I measured the inseam and it is 25 1/4 inches.

These are a great value and I recommend them enthusiastically!
on October 8, 2012
Nice and comfy pajamas that feels like silk. Have washed them a few times now and they seem to hold very well. A bit big sizes but thats ok for pajamas. Only sligthly bad thing i gotta remark is how the pants are fastened. Its kind of hard to tie the satin band so it doesent slide and get looser over the night.
on November 1, 2012
These pajamas are very nice, silky and comfortable. The only thing that saddened me was that they were still a bit small for my husband, who I bought them for as a wedding present. They have no stretch to them whatsoever, (I had some other pajama pants that I thought were satin, but were -very- stretchy, so I imagined these could be) which made it uncomfortable for him to wear. It would be better to buy a size bigger with these, I think--I personally just like my pajamas a little larger and more roomy.

These worked out for me in the end, because I went ahead and tried them on after my husband did. A bit big, but they fit! So now I wear them occasionally and let him have my other satin stretchy pajamas. Happy ending to this purchase. :)
on November 4, 2012
A very high quality product. Fit is loose as I like in sleepware. Fabric has smooth silky feel. Elastic waistbank heeps bottom in place.
on May 11, 2015
These one I did not put it on becouse I did not like the colore.I wanted light blue.so I sent it bake.Pluse the picture that was shown as light blue,but as it turned out it was navy blue.you bettere accept these becouse it is the end of it.I am well in my years but far older then 13
on November 22, 2012
Great product, nice material and quite strong in construction.

comes up only just right on 31.5 inch leg (Large) could do with a little more leg say 32 or 32.5 in my opinion

otherwise great
on June 5, 2013
I ordered these expecting them to be new. When I took them out of the packaging, the wear on both the shirt and pants suggested that they were used.The pants are far too short; if I had ordered a Large, they would have been too big in the waist.

I ordered these pajamas for a theme party, and was completely disappointed when I opened them up. Wouldn't be caught wearing them in the privacy of my own bedroom, let alone at a party. On top of all that, after ONE wash, the crotch of the pants separated.

Cheap, cheap, cheap. Utterly dissatisfied with this purchase.
on June 20, 2012
These pajamas have style and are well designed. The cut is nice and not too baggy or too tight. The material is very nice, the cut is comfortable and aren't to thick or hot. Even the buttons are sown on nice and tight.

This product is a good value for the dollar and I was very pleased with my purchase. They are as advertised, only better.
on February 18, 2015
Husband loves the feel and says they're very comfortable. He's 6'1" and body builder big. After a week and one washing, the pants ripped at the seam. I'll attempt to sew back together but they should've lasted longer than a week of just nightly wear.
on December 26, 2012
They are nice, but not great. There are a few threads showing at the seams. The material is a bit thinner than I expected, but maybe that's the difference between $100 pair of PJs and a $20 pair. They are kind of baggy but that is ok with PJs. The neck is cut a bit lower than I like, maybe one more button. They are worth $20. But, I'll wait until they go on sale again before I purchase another pair.