5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Good value for the money. I was worried about one-size-fits all. I'm 6'2-3 and wear a 44 jacket. It fits fine. The sleeves stop at my wrist. The material is soft; typical fleece.
Published 22 months ago by TheBowtieGuy

1.0 out of 5 stars A lot of lint after one wash
Published 20 months ago by T.Bogard

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Intimo Men's Solid Corel Fleece Shawl Collar Robe (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars My Hubby Loves This Robe, January 20, 2012
Perfect robe for my guy, not too flimsy, thick enough and very soft. Minus one star because the sleeves are a bit long. , he is around 5'10".

1.0 out of 5 stars A lot of lint after one wash, January 8, 2013
Sadly I must change my positive review to only one star. After one wash the bath rob started to produce monumental quantities of lint, as much you can fill a terry bear with it. Also avoid to mix clothing with it, it was frustrating to pass lint rollers over all the clothing I put in the laundry machine and the drier. To wear it i need to pass a Lint Roller to remove the excess of "fur" this thing has. Do not buy! Your closet and your drier machine will thank you for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the softest robe I have ever bought, June 6, 2013
This is hands down the best robe I have ever purchased. It was bought as a gift and my friend loves it. I didn't want to break the bank but I wanted something that was soft and well made. This is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, May 6, 2013
Fr. Art Smith (Buffalo, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Had to go to the hospital for surgery and this bathrobe fit the bill just perfectly. It's a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars husband loves it!, March 21, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my husband during the winter, and he absolutely loves it! Always tells me that it is a big comfort to him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 20, 2013
I'm 6'1", 195 pounds and it fits me perfectly. It is VERY soft and comfortable. Its well made and a good length.

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft, March 16, 2013
My boyfriend loves his new robe. It's very soft. I have actually borrowed it a few times! We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm,fuzzy soft and full enough to cover a man of size, December 13, 2012
Jack Russell (hudson Valley, NY) - See all my reviews
Well...the good news is that it was for my husband and he is wearing it with pleasure.
it washes nicely as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bathrobe!, December 8, 2012
I'm 5'9" with longer than average arms, and this robe fit me perfectly. Much warmer than the terry cloth robe it replaced and feels plusher. Looks great too.

Rate and Discover Movies