5.0 out of 5 stars Nice robe - very soft!
I got the robe in the Bluebird color which is very beautiful! The robe is very, very soft and is nice for the money. Has an inside tie and belt. The picture depicts it nicely and the color is accurately shown.
Published on December 6, 2012 by NKB

2.0 out of 5 stars Fleese robe
Not made well, the fleece is cheap and the size runs very small...would not even fit on my arms.. would not recommend.
Published on December 7, 2012 by Noreen Troise

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice robe - very soft!, December 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price, November 23, 2012
I bought this because I was in need of an inexpensive robe and was very surprised. It is really soft and comfy and fits quite well. Good buy and it shipped really fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking robe, soft, sexy, my wife loves it, February 10, 2013
This is a very soft plush robe. It is a good quality robe, and can hold its own against similar robes much more expensive. My wife uses it every day and raves about it. She looks great it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars plush fleece robe, December 26, 2012
love it! I got the royal blue. its plush in and out. i was afraid a large would be too big. but at 5 ft tall, it fit perfect. Would recomend one for everyone. Not too tight in the sleeves. Very comfortable. It doesnt look or feel cheap at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft!, December 14, 2012
Keeps you VERY warm. It is soft and a nice length.

Nothing really to say now except that it is a good purchase and I am happy to have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plush and Soft, December 14, 2012
My daughter is going to flip when she see this on Christmas morning. She needed a new robe as she outgrew her old one and this is one of her favorite colors and it matches the slippers I got her. Price wasn't so bad either. Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fleese robe, December 7, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Static blue fuzz-ball machine, February 22, 2014
Bought this robe for my my girlfriend over a year ago and she has hardly worn it. It fits her and is warm and soft, but it seems to generate an intolerable amount of static constantly. Also needs to be washed alone. I made the mistake of tossing it in with a load of towels and many months later, I still have a pink towel with tiny blue polka dots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft., December 23, 2013
Its a lovely soft robe and my best friend in winter since it is so warm. I love walking around the house in it and cozying up on the couch to watch something as it is so comfortable. Washes very well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my sister!, May 8, 2013
Hayley3390 (Philadelphia Area) - See all my reviews
My sister wanted a bathrobe for Christmas, and this robe was the perfect choice. It's soft, good quality, and fairly priced. She loves it & uses it all the time, and says that it was one of her favorite Christmas gifts!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›