Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intocircuit LCD 60W 12V 5A Adapter Charger for Benq LCD Monitors: FP2081,FP450,FP547,FP553,FP557,FP563,FP567,FP581,FP581,FP591,FP731
|Price:||$8.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- LCD Monitor Ac Adapter 12v 5a Power Supply with Power Cord
- INPUT :100-240V, 50-60Hz. Output: 12V, 5A 60W. Safety features: Automatic Overload cut-off. Automatic Thermal cut-off. Short circuit protection. Jack Dimensions: Inner diameter - 2.5mm. Outer diameter - 5.5mm. Outlet Power cord included.
- Fit for JVC LT-17X475 LCD TV, Planar PV174 LCD Monitor, Polaroid FLM-2011 LCD TV
- Soyo VT17N71 LCD Monitor, Princeton VL1916 LCD Monitor,
- Assembled and Tested
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I like the in-line power supplies since they don't block other outlets, and for supplying up to 5 amps this one is not that big.
The cost of returning this defective item is not cost effective, it's simply a loss.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I needed an inexpensive power adapter for a battery charger and this one seemed to be the one that everyone else was purchasing to go with the charger. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Joaquin J Elcano
Bought this to power my SkyRc charger that I purchased at the same time. It puts out ample voltage for the B6 mini and I have had no issues with power fluctuating on this power... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Brian Layman
This thing does not work. While I didn't test it with a voltage meter, it did not provide power to the battery charger for which I purchased this item.Published 23 days ago by david