Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intro to Paleo: Quick-Start Diet Guide to Burn Fat, Lose Weight, and Build Muscle
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 8, 2012
Abel does a great job simplifying the complexities of the Paleo lifestyle, one that has without a doubt, saved my life. Paleo has allowed me to lose over 60lbs, ridded me of blood sugar issues, blood pressure issues, joint pain, digestive issues, allergies, and many other problems plaguing modern western society... Give it a try for 30 days and you'll never look back.
on June 8, 2012
I'm new to the Paleo world, having stumbled upon it when I desperately needed drug-free help for chronic migraines. Giving up gluten was something I was willing to try, and Abel and others have helped me tremendously. I'm migraine-free for the first time in 10 years!

This book is short and to the point and would be a great introduction to the Paleo lifestyle for anyone who may be curious. Try it!
on June 8, 2012
hard to fathom, but i was skeptical about this among all of the other material out there, however, by following some of the simple steps outlined, i have seen weight loss, feel better and have more energy, i would recommend just reading and making your own judgement, i for one, will be following this far into the future as a way of life.
on June 8, 2012
I thought this type of "diet" was just a fad like all the others. Boy was I wrong. This will change your life. Hence, it's not a "diet" but a lifestyle change. I've only been following this "Common Sense, Keep It Symple" lifestyle for a few months but I'm seeing great results. At 45, I'm looking better than I ever have my whole life. I feel great, and you owe it to yourself to check it out and make the change. Give it a try. Surprisingly, it only takes a few simple tweaks if your eating halfway decent to start with. There are other longer more detailed books out there that will tell you the same thing, so spend a fraction of your time and check this out to see if the Paleo lifestyle is right for you.
on December 22, 2015
This lifestyle seems to make sense. I had implemented some aspects being I went gluten free (after reading "Wheat Belly") a couple of years ago with which I received an unexpected reward.
I had a shoulder giving me so much trouble that I could not implement weight training into my workout routine. Two weeks into the gluten free lifestyle my shoulder simply stopped hurting.
I now enjoy weight training along with a healthy diet!
I'm now diving in a little deeper to explore the paleo lifestyle.
on March 4, 2014
It was $3.00 so what do you expect?
I personally would have still put in the effort to deliver a great product.
This is a couple of Blog Posts at best---Not a book.

With James' academic pedigree I'm surprised he didn't hold himself to a higher standard?
Also, it seems that James and many of his contemporaries are stumbling upon truths that have been well documented facts in the field of athletics for many years. Darden, Arthur Jones, Vince Gironda, Mentzer, etc...etc...Wrote about this stuff 30+ years ago.
on March 7, 2016
I just started Paleo and this a great book for beginning Paleo eating. It gives you the reasons, research, and recipes. I have gone on to get a few more books on Paleo, recipe books and others using Paleo. Being diabetic and on Coumadin, I have had to change the menus at times to meet my health needs. I highly recommend this book for those wanting to know about Paleo diets. I have lost five pounds in a month. I have not needed my inhaler and my joint issues are better.
on July 7, 2012
As the author of FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! Super Easy Quick Tips, Strategies and Goals for Fast Weight Loss (Kindle Edition) I found Abel Jame's book to be an important tool not only in the area of weight loss, but in creating overall optimal health. I highly support Abel Jame's viewpoint that a paleo lifestyle will indeed lead to fat loss, muscle strength and much more. Inflammation via carbohydrate intake and more is the core cause of weight gain, ill health and faster aging - and this is exactly what Abel James is addressing for you. His ability to relay the Paleo lifestyle in an easy to absorb manner will make the difference between ill health, weight loss and faster aging or optimal vibrant health.
on June 8, 2012
Abel James's book is a great read and easy to grok! His website (with blog, podcast, and other essential information for the primal lifestyle) is also a cornucopia of information on how to eat, breathe, and live a natural lifestyle. The information contained in the book is extremely easy to follow, and upon reading it, you begin to understand how the body, when giving the correct nutrition and care, will heal itself. It also makes common sense that eating fat burns fat, and eating carbohydrates, sugar, and processed/refined foods leads to all types of diseases, which the FDA knows, but keeps pushing on the unsuspecting American public. The SAD (Standard American Diet) is truly SAD.

Bottom line: Eat natural foods, and stay away from anything you can't pronounce.
on April 23, 2016
I have always believed in the Paleo idea, because it makes since. I'm 68 and in bad health, overweight, kidney problems, and sleep apnea, for starters. So I will go on this new style ( for me ) of eating. I will post later my results.