4.0 out of 5 stars Textbook
This book is boring, as is the class, but it came on time, was in good shape, and was everything you should expect an Economics book to be. If you are needing this book for a class, I do recommend ordering it!
Published 8 months ago by Laura Burandt

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved wrong edition
I'm sure it would have been great if I had received the correct edition that I paid for. I ordered 5th edition and received the 3rd edition. What good do you think that's gonna do me?
Published 18 months ago by Log

4.0 out of 5 stars Textbook, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Agricultural Economics (5th Edition) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 5, 2014
Came on time and brand new.

1.0 out of 5 stars Recieved wrong edition, March 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome condition, September 12, 2011
Book arrived well within the estimated timeframe in better than expected condition-no highlighting or bent corners. Would definately order from this source again!

Introduction to Agricultural Economics (5th Edition)
Introduction to Agricultural Economics (5th Edition) by Richard T. Woodward (Paperback - July 2, 2009)
$167.60 $139.09