5.0 out of 5 stars good introductary book
Good book for students with Math or Physics major. also helpful as a reference book for researchers. It may be too intense for students taking GE courses on Atmospheric Radiation. I'm a Atmospheric science researcher, and this book fits my need perfectly.
Published on January 9, 2007 by QQ Yue

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original edition
To my disappointed, this copy is quite different from the orignial copy from my aspects. First of all, the paper quality is different, not as smoothy as the original one.

Second, because of the bad paper, this copy is much thicker than the original one.

Published on April 13, 2011 by cici

5.0 out of 5 stars good introductary book, January 9, 2007
QQ Yue "QQ" (LA, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Introduction to Atmospheric Radiation, Volume 84, Second Edition (International Geophysics) (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original edition, April 13, 2011

Third, the figures in this book are not as clear as the original ones, which can be noticed clearly by comparing with an original edition.

I wonder it is a copy one or just because of different printing companies. Anyway, I do not like this edition.

I hope Amazon can update this book as soon as possible.

$118.00 $91.33