5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gen Chem Textbook!
This is a very easy to read and understand general chemistry textbook. Helps you master the basics of chemistry while providing insight to organic, nuclear and biochemistry. Definitely the best textbook I have come across.
Published on September 7, 2010 by vetmedbound

Published 1 month ago by mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gen Chem Textbook!, September 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry never came so easy, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
This book is clear and direct enough to allow students to self teach themselves if necessary. It is also, dare I say it, an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
In my class we were required the 3rd edition, but my professor said we could get the 2nd and save money!.. well i saved a lot of money thats for sure

3.0 out of 5 stars this book is seriously lacking at the quantitative level and therefore doesn't offer a good enough introduction, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
I purchased this book to teach myself introductory chemistry. For the most part, the book does a decent job of explaining the basics in a qualitative manner. Unfortunately, this book is seriously lacking at the quantitative level and therefore doesn't offer a good enough introduction. I purchased this book without knowing it was written with nonscience students in mind, it states on the inside cover that it is geared towards non science major freshmen. I am learning from this book, however, it is a watered down introduction to chemistry. If you are serious about learning introductory chemistry, there are much better alternatives available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
This by far the best deal I've ever gotten on a college book! It was only 12 dollars, and it was used but in great condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
If you need this book then this is the best deal you will find. Chem 130 . . . .

3.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry Textbook, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
This happened last fall, 2011, so I don't remember the experience, but the book was hardcover and in excellent condition and I sold it back to my college when the class was done and I got about $12.00 back. So, I highly reccommend selling books back on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry Book bought on Amazon!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
I was originally using an online book, which was great but I always felt like I was missing out on something! Call me old school, but I had to have the book in hand to see the big picture! The book is great! Definitely improved my understanding. It's a book I will refer to more than just in my Chemistry class in the school years to come! Received the book in the time frame that was presented when I purchased! Was a good purchase experience! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 24, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Chemistry (Hardcover)
It's a chemistry textbook, no special features to mention

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 19, 2014
good condition

Introduction to Chemistry
Introduction to Chemistry by Pamela Marks (Hardcover - January 9, 2009)
Used & New from: $3.69