From the Back Cover
The Electric Circuit Study Applets feature hundreds of Web-based problems organized into numerous problem sets.It’s like getting a free, online study guide! Numerous call-outs throughout the text direct you to Applets that apply to the topic being studied.
With these Applets you can:
- Practice on countless problems: A random number generator changes the values of resistances, capacitances, and other circuit parameters, so you can challenge yourself with a seemingly endless array of problems.
- Get immediate feedback: As you work through the problems, t he Applets instantly check your answers.
- Examine detailed Worked Examples: Simply press the Worked Examples button and the program shows you how to solve similar problems step-by-step. The entire set of Worked Examples is also available for download as a .pdf file for your convenience.
- Assess your understanding of key concepts: Each set of problems covers a particular set of circuit analysis topics, allowing you to track your progress.
- Make calculations while online: Simply click on the button for the pop-up calculator.
Together the Applets and Worked Examples are the next step in providing an integrated, self-paced learning environment. They take circuit analysis study into a modern framework. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
James A. Svoboda is an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering at Clarkson University, where he teaches courses on topics such as circuits, electronics, and computer programming. He earned a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, an M.S. from the University of Colorado, and a B.S. from General Motors Institute.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.