- Series: Walter Rudin Student Series in Advanced Mathematics
- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 1 edition (September 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007312561X
- ISBN-13: 978-0073125619
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,642,339 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Introduction to Enumerative Combinatorics (Walter Rudin Student Series in Advanced Mathematics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
is a watered down version of one of the author's earlier books. This incarnation
appears to have been hastily written and lightly edited (if at all) -- the inevitable
result: plenty of typos and even a few howlers.