5.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook!
For my Intro to Geology course, we were instructed to buy this book. I'm very glad that I did! It's very informative, easy to read, and there are plenty of examples / pictures to clarify what's being talked about. It really helps a lot when you're studying for a test!
Published on September 12, 2012 by Kylie

1.0 out of 5 stars No Access Code nothing more then a USED BOOK
Paid over $131.00 for my Kindle edition, then I found out I needed an access code to get all that I paid for. After finding out that Amazon could not get me the code I needed, they credited me $20.00. I then went back to the site to review the book. Guess what? They dropped the price by $40.00. Your welcome. Trick me once shame on me trick me twice? I don't think so.
Published 20 months ago by mike merritt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook!, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Introduction to Environmental Geology (5th Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, April 23, 2014
Was in good condition. cost to much and i didn't really use it for my class. I think there for i am.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAzard City included, August 9, 2014
Does come with HAzard City website- just log on to books website. Overall a good book and best value here on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Access Code nothing more then a USED BOOK, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great for my needs., September 3, 2014
Cheaper than the printed textbook, but not that cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
very good condition thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource! -- Make sure you need the new version before you pay extra!!, September 30, 2012
This book is the fifth edition of a staple for all geologists and individuals interested in Earth processes and the environmental issues involved.

3.0 out of 5 stars Geology Book, April 6, 2013
I gave it a 3 out of 5 because when i bought it I was told it was in good condition. Yet when the book showed up I found that there was severe water damage to it and the cover had been creased in many places. Other than those few things though the book is still usable and provides me with the information that I need.

1.0 out of 5 stars Order misplaced Customer billed for late fee, February 7, 2013
I needed this book for a Geology class that I was taking over the summer. The book was fine however the seller or either Amazon messed up on the order process and never shipped the book. I had to re-order for some reason, well not a big deal. Until just now! I recevied an email from Amazon regarding the book being overdue. Amazon never cancelled the first order, I have allready completed the class and shipped back the book after I had to reorder. Amazon or the seller charged me a $10.99 late fee for no reason!! This is completely their fault.. I will never recommend this seller or Amazon to anyone to rent books from. I have had to spend numerious day's trying to get in touch with someone from the apartment. I never authorized a charge on my Amazon rewards card. I will be closing that card right away. This is competely ridicoulous that a customer has to endure such a lousy process.

5.0 out of 5 stars great seller fast delivery, January 6, 2012
very quick delivery highly recommend. Book is in very good used condition. will definately use this seller in the futures.
Thanks

Introduction to Environmental Geology (5th Edition)
Introduction to Environmental Geology (5th Edition) by Edward A. Keller (Paperback - March 18, 2011)
$197.80 $154.52