Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 14, 2011
This textbook of epidemiology shares the current culture and trends of this aspect of the health sciences.It is most helpful for those delving into a new area of epidemiology.It provides introductory materials,taking you to some of the original founders of the science and deals with descriptive and anlytical epidemiology in a way that prepares you for case control and other study cases used in clinical epidemiology.

A good introduction as a first year course in medicine and those pursuing their first degree in pharmacy and environmental health science!!!
on July 11, 2013
I'll preface by saying this was required for a class I took. This book was definitely helpful in outlining terms, ideas, and methods of studying epidemiology. It's not filled with a lot of fluff: it's chock-full of information, which may make it a difficult read for some people. The explanations were very thorough, and there wasn't much that I needed to have clarified by my instructor. A very good outline on the basics of the subject.
on March 1, 2013
My son is reading this book as he is learning epidemiology for Science Olympiad. This book is clear and easy to understand. The first few chapters are a great introduction to the subject.
on February 26, 2013
Bought this for a class and it was used often. Hated the class but used the book through the entire semester - very helpful
on September 6, 2013
I received the book in a timely manner and in excellent shape. It was triple wrapped and brand new. Quality job. I appreciate it being sent in a way that can be tracked.
on December 23, 2014
could not have made it without this book
on April 18, 2014
Excellent for the purpose of expanding your knowledge of injection control. I purchased to fulfill a required text for graduate class and certification
on June 16, 2015
This book is written pretty well and has a lot of explanations. There are not a lot of pictures in it though which is kinda the best part of a book. Wording is easy to understand.
on April 3, 2010
The book was in great condition. I received it in timely manner though it seems it last for a little while. Easy transaction and no complains.
I recommend the seller.
thanks
on September 26, 2010
I had no problems with the seller everything the seller said about the book and the shipping panned out. I have no complaints. I will definitely purchase other items from him.I received the book approx. 3 days after ordering it, he was really fast on delivering it.