5.0 out of 5 stars looks like new
Published 19 months ago by andrea medina

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad it's an option to rent this... save $
It's a required book for school, so I'd prefer not to read it but find myself spending time with it anyway. It's got some typos here and there but nothing major. It's great that it's available for rent rather than having to pay 3 times the price to buy.
Published 10 months ago by LinzS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars looks like new, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I'm do glad I got this book. At first I was worried of how the book would look but once I opened the box and saw that the book looked like new I was really happy. I'm very happy that I didn't have to pay full price for the book I got it at a great price it was better than paying $112 dollars for a new book. If I ever need to buy another book witch I know I will, I wouldn't think twice I would buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good condition, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
i bought this book for my nursing classes. I got it on time and the book was very good and neat. I would totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I will continue to purchase from this vendor.Books came as stated and statement was inside of my order. Important if receiving help with paying for college....Good

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
IT HAS ALOT OF VERY IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING STUFF THAT WE SHOULD KNOW IN LIFE ITS AN AWSOME BOOK ..ITS ALOT TO READ BUT ITS REALLY WORTH IT TRUST ME YOU WONT REGRET IT....THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Health Book!, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I chose this rating because it definitely preps me for the health information field. I have learned hundreds of words in two weeks. It is worth the buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad it's an option to rent this... save $, March 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing condition!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
It looked like a brand new book with no markings, tears or any damage to the book. This was a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
The shipping was fast, just in time to start my classes, it also can with a disk which was an awesome extra to help study for tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love you so sending this book in good time., October 19, 2013
Really appreciate your forwarding this book on schedule - thank you very much! This enable me to take on trips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introductory textbook to healthcare professions, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I do not have a medical background. My background is in the social sciences and teaching. I have decided to pursue a career in the healthcare field. This book gives one foundational knowledge in different aspects of healthcare. I enjoy reading the book. I will not sell this book; I will aid it to my home library.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition
Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition by Dakota Mitchell (Paperback - February 23, 2011)
$130.95 $114.54