5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book
Wow, this book is very inexpensive book using the Amazon Kindle app on my iPad. I did the 7 day trial just to see if I wanted to buy this book. I really feel like it's one of the best layouts of a college textbook i have seen. Using the Amazon Kindle app I can highlight in four colors, write sticky notes, make flashcards, all within the app....

If you can...
Published 10 months ago by Ashley

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this title believing I would be able to ...
I bought this title believing I would be able to read it on my desktop and tablet which both support Windows 8 but for whatever reason it isn't available in Kindle for Windows 8.
Published 1 month ago by Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, January 22, 2014

If you can afford a kindle or pad and you are a college student I recommend using this route. you can also find stuff much quicker rather than going and digging through a heavy textbook. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, May 18, 2014
Book is very informative on the aspects of the human body. I will keep this book around after class is over.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this title believing I would be able to ..., October 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not rating the book's material.., September 13, 2013
I am rating the Kindle edition of this text book. Excellent. No more heavy books to carry, easy to use, and I am able to bookmark each diagram without having to flip through each page to find them. Vertical view isn't that great (for me) and requires zoom to read, but I have a standing case and read it propped up horizontally. I can go to a certain page, chapter, or section in seconds, and I can add notes if I forget to bring my paper and pen to class. It's worth the few extra dollars to rent this digital edition, and no more worries about whether the book will be bought back or not if the school changes editions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 22, 2013
I bought the kindle version because I think it is crazy to spend 80+ $$ on a book for one semester even amazons trade book program is great the kindle route was way better for me. you get everything that is in the main book but you get some extra cool features like a live dictionary just highlight the word and bam its explained =) I highly recommend this route if you are on a budget assuming your professor allows laptops in class .

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying textbooks online along with a Kindle is the best option, November 3, 2013
Amazon and Kindle makes buying expensive textbooks easy -- and less expensive! The cost of college books for my kids was way out of hand... so we invested in a HD Kindle (Amazon weekend deal) and it was the best decision ever! Now my daughter can download her text books easily, highlight text, create folders for assignments and pre-test studying and more. PLUS she doesn't have to carry a ton of heavy books! Using the Kindle she can buy her necessary books in minutes and begin to learn immediately! If you have a college student check their school requirements first to see if they allow electronic books! (They all should!)

5.0 out of 5 stars e text books, February 7, 2013
I love kindle versions of textbooks. I hope all textbooks are available on kindle soon. Now I have to put 5 more words.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cathy's review, August 4, 2013
Decent quality although many of the pages were not attached to the binding...still usable and offered at a decent price. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to the Human Body (Hardcover)
Exactly what I thought I was getting for my daughter in college. She said that was the book she needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Introduction to the Human Body (Hardcover)
Great book brand new, heavy duty. I had to return tho it was an excellent book. WIll buy from again.

Introduction to the Human Body
Introduction to the Human Body by Gerard J. Tortora (Hardcover - November 22, 2011)
$119.12