5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative book, no stone left unturned!
This book is the most interesting and informative psychology book out there. It explains all the psycholoical processes to a tee! Pay no attention to the negative feedback, it's either too old from prior editions, or off subject completely. This book is a must have in your arsenal for dealing with and understanding people.
Published on August 7, 2006 by C. S. Gonzales

2.0 out of 5 stars if your professor picked this textbook, i'm sorry
my professor chose this book for the class Intro to Psychology...and i can't wait to sell it.

Published on June 29, 2010 by alexa

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative book, no stone left unturned!, August 7, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Introduction to Psychology (Paperback)
Good price. Easy reading. Easy to understand. Important facts highlighted. Chapter tests excellent for review. Amazon student membership best price for overnight delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, April 9, 2009
This book is great. The CD's that come with it offer great study tools that have been very helpful in learning the material. The book itself is a very easy read and the format allows easy digestion of the material. Love it and feel that I will be well prepared for tests and final examines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology texbook-Great Reading!, October 11, 2008
I bought this book as a text for my psychology class. Book is great! Delivery was faster than expected. Great service~good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars SAME AS THE NEW ONE THAT COSTS $95, July 24, 2012
I took two psychology classes that required the newest edition by Plotnik. In the first class, we did a comparison of information from the new one to this one, and the page numbers and info was almost identical. Same stories, and questions were the same, and even on the same pages. It did not affect getting the in-book assignments at all. The only thing we noticed were that the illustrations/pictures were different.
I used this book because it was way cheaper than the new one, and it got me through the class with a final grade of A.

I had to take another psychology course. Go figure, it wanted that same blue book that is $95. I used this one instead because I already had it on hand. I am just finishing up with the course, and I have an A.

So.. There is really NO need to spend the extra money on the newest edition unless you are going to have to be drawing the illustrations exactly from the book from memory.

BUY THIS BOOK INSTEAD OF THE NEWER EDITION THAT COSTS AN ARM AND A LEG. IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY AND IT DOES THE SAME JUSTICE. TAKE IT FROM ME. I EXPERIENCED THE EFFECTS TWICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Psychology Text book, February 12, 2011
This is a great buy and it is so informative. This is the best,easy to read and understand Psychology text book that I have ever read.I do recommend it for Psychology courses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Psychology Book, September 25, 2008
This book is well-written with diagrams and all information you need to know to help you understand how your body works and to also pass psychology. Before I took psychology, everyone else made it sound so lame when you take the class, you'll be surprised and interested. This book explains everything step by step..Well done Plotnik

2.0 out of 5 stars if your professor picked this textbook, i'm sorry, June 29, 2010

this book has the worst organization. instead of having chapters, it has "modules," which are THE SAME THING as chapters! i think the authors just like the psychology behind using a different word! the information is cluttered and cramped on the pages and overflow normal concepts of margins. it is overwhelming to the eye and isn't aesthetically pleasing. plus, from page to page, the presentation is not uniform, which just adds to the unorganized look. and the pictures are absurd - copyright costs must have been outrageous, forcing the authors/art designer to have to go with free images which look ridiculous.

further, i find the information redundant and the definitions vague.

good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book in Perfect Condition, February 1, 2009
I got the book in only a few days and it was in perfect condition. It was practically new. I got it at a really good price at like $19 my school wanted me to pay $72 for the same book!!Thanks so much :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me money, June 7, 2014
was great to find What I needed for my daughter.
Since her books were lost or stolen I needed replacements. I found them here!

Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to Psychology by Rod Plotnik (Paperback - February 22, 2010)
$258.95 $208.84