5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
I am very happy to get this book for that price. I think it is a very good book. Thanks.
Published 8 months ago by Erzsebet Kiraly

2.0 out of 5 stars MISSING MATERIALS
Published on June 22, 2011 by Kaye

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars MISSING MATERIALS, June 22, 2011
This review is from: Introductory and Intermediate Algebra (4th Edition) (Paperback)
I purchased a book from Amazon thinking I was saving money off the price of the Algebra book at the bookstore. I received the book and was very pleased with the almost perfect condition and the fact that the tutorial CD was enclosed. However, I went to use the CD for my first lesson and it was void... apparently when it is used once it is no longer useable. I had to pay another $80 to purchase the CD. So my $60 book ended up costing $140... I was dissappointed. That should have been explained in the description : (

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, April 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars School Books for my college kid, April 7, 2014
These books came just as order and detailed, nice neat and compact.
They were right on point, and right on time, inexpensive compared to the school price

I would recommend them.

Yolanda

5.0 out of 5 stars algebra book, September 19, 2013
This has been a great algebra book. The CD is also helpful, plus it also includes the math-lab with it. The only things that was questionable was that the price is a little bit steep.

3.0 out of 5 stars does not include the MyMathLab access kit, August 23, 2013
does not include the MyMathLab access kit with purchase. If I had known this, I would have not bought the book. you can see the text through the MML website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Algebra, August 4, 2013
I purchased this book for tutoring a college student in algebra. I found it to be
excellent in its organization, explanations, examples, and problems to work.
Answers in the back helped, too! Did not use the CDs, but I did check them out & the
problems were well explained. I am keeping this book as a reference for the future.
Wish I had had this book when I was taking the class in college!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok deal, but book not needed, March 15, 2013
Good book but honestly I wish I would have only paid for the access code and not the book-code combo. Several chapters into the book already and have not had to open the book once.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected, February 26, 2013
it said great conditionand I'll actually date it was only okay the Backcover was mostly tape but other than that no complaints

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Rating, February 9, 2013
It was OK for a used book. All pages were included and nothing were ripped apart. I don't mind using it at all. And tx for helping me saving a few bocks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its was a okay order, January 8, 2013
I am giving this rate to this order because the cover of the book was wrinkled; it looks like it was smashed harshly. In addition, the pages of the book were not pasted. It was a little bit disappointing because I was not expecting this. Although all the negative aspects, I got it fast in my mail, it looks brand new, has its MATH lab CD sealed and it costed cheap comparing to other deals. I would recommend this supplier to other college students, they just need to insist getting the book in optimum conditions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Introductory and Intermediate Algebra (4th Edition)
Introductory and Intermediate Algebra (4th Edition) by Margaret L. Lial (Paperback - February 1, 2009)
Used & New from: $1.60