5.0 out of 5 stars It is Great
Have used this software for years. Couldn't live without it. 2013 is really nice. Not so sure I really trust mobile sites though... I'd never enter data on iPad / iPhone. I use them just for viewing something.
Published 17 months ago by Susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Never get it right.
Published 15 months ago by ratmouth

3.0 out of 5 stars Never get it right., October 30, 2013
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
I have been buying Quicken over and over hoping they would finally make real improvements but they never do. They keep adding new gimmicks but never really improve the basic program. I think the reports are atrocious. I usually export them to Excel to make sense out of them. Why do they put the totals at the top of the column instead of at the bottom? Also it is very confusing to have the additions and subtractions in the same column. For awhile I even purchased Quick Books, but that program doesn't do investments.
Maybe next year I will try something different.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Software and Worse Support - DO NOT BUY, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
I wish I could rate this 0 stars. As a long time customer (since 1995) I can tell you I am done with Quicken products and they will never get another dime from me.

I began having problems over a year ago with one step update. It stopped working or remembering the financial institutions. This forces me to go to each institution and download each account separately.
If that was all I probably could live with it but it also brings the same transactions in over & over as well as charges as payments/payments as charges.
I worked over a few months with tech support and they basically told me I am out of luck. We proved setting up a new file works. This problem could be solved if they had a mechanism to export all the data from your file and re-import into a new one. They have something but it does not bring all the relationships so you have wrong balances/data.

As faulty as the software is their attitude was the worst I have encountered from a company. What a way to treat an almost 20 year customer. Do you know how many times I have bought their upgrades (for very little actual improvement - only because they stop supporting banking interfaces)? Never again.

I will use this broken version util which time I find a competitive product but will never buy anything from Intuit again.

Buy at your own risk

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality programming, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
Quicken use to be the best in reliability and program quality.

Now Intuit forces you to upgrade every couple of years in order to continue to work with on-line banking. The quality of programming has become so poor. And the management team simply doesn't understand how bad it ahs gotten.

Scott Cook needs to step back in and straighten these guys out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just an OK replacement, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
Bought this program to replace Microsoft Money which stopped working after Microsoft stopped making it. Although, it seems to run OK, I sure miss my old Microsoft Money. Just liked the Microsoft Money format and ease of use much better.

4.0 out of 5 stars No other consumer product as competition, September 14, 2013
dfm (san carlos, ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
Can't rate it 5 star yet as I haven't try many of the features of this product. So far I am just downloading financial data and reviewing portfolio performance. This working great. I like that I can see all the different accounts in one place. Setting up and download data is very simple. The user guide (Help) is very useful. I haven't find any consumer product that is better.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Great, August 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific product!, November 24, 2014
Dianne H (Lilburn, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
I upgraded from an older version. The data.conversion went perfectly and only took a couple of minutes. Terrific product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work seamlessly. Don't see any problems., August 4, 2014
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
No problems with it so far. Read all the reviews on 2014 so decided to get 2013 and wait for the fixes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Intuit, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
It was not very user friendly. I was upgrading to it from MS Money, it said it would convert, but I had a hard time doing it. I looked for a phone number for support, thought I was calling Intuit, but am convinced it was not them. Anyway, they were in India and charged me $50 to help me install it. I think Intuit should have a number to call to get help with their products. The program is now running, but it doesn't do everything that Money did. Rather disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Quicken Premier 2013 (Software)
This was a smooth transaction and I would recommend this seller. I would be happy to use this seller again, This was a great product for a good price.

Quicken Premier 2013
Quicken Premier 2013 by Intuit, Inc. (Windows)
$99.99 $49.99