5.0 out of 5 stars great arm exerciser
I bought this for my arms, not my legs. I put it on the table and pedal away the stiffness every morning. It is perfect for this and very well constructed. The photo is not very good. It's actually made of durable one-inch metal, the stops are well made and it doesn't rock or move at all. Well worth the 15 bucks!
Published on March 4, 2007 by L. E. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars PEDAL EXERCISER-MINI CYCLE EXERCISE BIKE
Its good looking piece of equipment,small, easy to store even under the chair...But reason for me to buying it, was for health needs.With my poor circulation I have to use it for many times of the day,every day,for long period of time.
But I am not sure it will last long.
Published on October 13, 2006 by Sofya Kiperman

3.0 out of 5 stars PEDAL EXERCISER-MINI CYCLE EXERCISE BIKE, October 13, 2006
This review is from: Invacare Standard Aerobic Pedal Exerciser - Chrome - QTY: 1
But I am not sure it will last long.
First of all it gets very hot from rotations,second (and I didn't figure out that before) its to light!
(Only 6 pounds)And being light,It moves along with rotation,actually its running away from you.You have to stop your exercises every couple rotation, and pull it back, or you have to nail it to the floor in the middle of the living room.
I live in Florida weather is wonderful,i will walk!
This -MINI CYCLE EXERCISE BIKE will not run away standing under the chair! By the way shipping arrangement very confusing!And to high!

5.0 out of 5 stars great arm exerciser, March 4, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doc ordered, October 27, 2007
My wife has bad knees and on her last visit to the doc he said if she didn't take a certain supplement and use an exercise bike 20 mins a day that she will be in a wheelchair in 'bout 10 years. She didn't want a whole bike becasue it's too hard on her back, so when she found this, she knew it was just perfect. She can do her exercises while sitting on the couch. It has no tension either and that's also a good thing for her. She just needs to move her knees not put tention on them. She is very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedal Exerciser, April 11, 2008
S. Driscoll (Brisbane, Australia) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product, so far using it along with a change in diet, I have lost 3 kilograms (7.5 pounds). I would heartily reccomend this to anyone thinking of buying it, i can be lazy and watch TV while exercising, makes it much less of a chore.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, September 9, 2007
This is so not worth the money. I bought it after our team leader at weight watchers suggested we all try it while watching tv. It was a poor workout, barely did anything. The tension can only be tightened a little and there is no resistance. I should have spent a little more and gotten a better model. I ended up selling this at a yard sale two weeks later for $4. Pass on this particular one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 21, 2008
The mini exerciser is great!!!!! I can look at tv and still exercise my legs and that helps with my arthritis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic device, needs the right set up, September 26, 2013
I use this for some extra exercise in the office. Things you need to keep in mind:

* You cannot use this under a desk, there is not enough room.
* You need to use a chair that is not on rollers, or brace the chair against something.
* Even at maximum resistance the pedal are easy to turn. So this is not for a hard core work out.
* It will squeak a bit. A radio will cover it and the noise seems to be minimal if you pedal backwards.

Overall this is working well to keep me from being completely sedentary at work, but not really enough to get real exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just received it, April 12, 2013
Product shipped quickly and arrived promptly. It was easy to assemble and was as described. Looks like it will do the job I need it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good no impact exercise, February 7, 2011
I bought this to use at work since I sit at a desk all day. Although I am short, it still is an inch or two too high to use under my desk (my knees hit the desk) so I keep it by my window and use it during my breaks instead of going for coffee cake.
:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Exercise, September 20, 2013
This item is used as part of my therapy. It is lightweight and easy to manage. It is not the same as riding a bike, but the affects are fairly similar.