Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Inventing America: The Life of Benjamin Franklin (Museum in a Book)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 6, 2007
The removable sketches, letters and historical documents add a wonderful touch to a delightful book. We have over a 100 history books in our personal library for the kids and this one is at the top of good ones.
on January 18, 2007
I love this item! I purchased it 2 years ago, for personal enrichment.It was such an enlightening read!I wish I had this in High School, perhaps I would have enjoyed American History more! My sister is a school teacher, and I gave her a copy as a gift last week, and she just loves it as well, and is looking forward to using it as a supplement in class, during "history week"!!! Nice investment for you, or for the teacher in your life!!!
on November 2, 2010
Anytime kids can peak and poke at something they learn more. My daughter was immediately enthralled with this book when we saw it in a Boston bookshop. We held off and bought it for her birthday and she was as fascinated the second time she saw it.
on August 21, 2012
If you are interested in American History, this is the book to add to your bookshelf.
the inserted documents is a huge bonus, Your being able to hold copys of letters,printings
and other items makes history come alive in your hands.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. Price was right and it is a great book for leanring about Ben Franklin.