5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
It was exactly what I needed for my Bio Lab class and even better, they sent me the teacher's edition by mistake so it saved me a lot of time and allowed me to actually understand what was going on in the labs
Published on December 1, 2012 by Mary Portes

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware.
I've rented this book before through amazon prime. I needed it again for a class I did not expect to take. Not only was the book in one month late, it was missing about 75% of it's pages. Unacceptable. I do blame the seller for that one though. Amazon handled the refunding process in a timely manner.
I gave a two because the product is alright, but future bio...
Published 10 months ago by Shawn Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Investigating Biology Lab Manual (7th Edition) (Spiral-bound)

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware., March 9, 2014
I gave a two because the product is alright, but future bio students be wary, they're updating the lab manuals and books this year. I know one of the biggest complaints is that the images aren't in color. The next edition aims to fix that. But this one has worked so far, and will probably be much cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bio, January 5, 2014
This lab manual is the bomb. Had to get it for a bio class I took at community college and it helped me SO MUCH to understand lab concepts. When I ended up teaching the same class at another school and the class did not use this I realized how much it really does help

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, October 12, 2013
Tis text was very easy to read and it came with a very useful online resource. The online activities helped tie the information together very nicely. Best bio book I have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 3, 2014
This book was great, very detailed. If you are majoring in biology and are not required to have this book for any of your courses, I would still highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, February 3, 2014
Got book, as described and worked perfectly for the class I needed! Has alot of topics, great for college level or homeschooling even! Any age!

3.0 out of 5 stars Essential, May 28, 2014
This is an essential reading for those interested in biology. I liked its educational approach and clear pictures and graphics.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, February 10, 2013
Such a great buy. cheap which is perfect since I need it for a class im taking. came just in time for the new semester!

3.0 out of 5 stars The book was not in the best condition when it arrived, November 3, 2014
The book was not in the best condition when it arrived, a bit too many writing and markings but still usable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 9, 2014
Great deal. Great condition.

Investigating Biology Lab Manual (7th Edition)
Investigating Biology Lab Manual (7th Edition) by M. Eloise Brown Carter (Spiral-bound - October 18, 2010)
$137.60 $107.61