Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Investigative Medium - the Awakening
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$8.99

on July 29, 2013
I Loved Loved Loved this book. I rarely find a book that I can't put down but this one of them. From the first page to the last I was caught up in the lives of the "ghost" and of the living This is a must read for anyone who wants to know more not only about what happens to us on the other side to history lovers and everyone in between!
on September 17, 2013
Simply AWESOME! A MUST read! It was so compelling that I couldn't put it down, wanting to see what she was experiencing next. She made me laugh one minute and cry the next, with happiness and sadness all mixed up together. Everyday I would share a little bit of what I read because I felt like I needed too! I can't wait to read the next book! Thank You SO MUCH Laine, for sharing!
on November 3, 2013
I always enjoy exploring a subject through a personal story. And Laine Crosby delivers on that in spades with her humorous, touching and yes, sometimes scary stories. Her writing is superb. Her use of analogies is entertaining. I stayed up way too late reading Awakening because I just could not put it down! Count me in for reading her next book.
on January 1, 2014
Laine Crosby writes and clear picture of what being a medium is like, and how it has affected her life. She also shares the life stories of some of the spirits she has met. Investigative Medium is a very fascinating book and I would highly recommend it.
on December 8, 2013
Wonderful, almost too quick a read! Incredible insight on death and dying. Incredible research done for this book, which is absolutely the hallmark of today's great fiction writers. She brings Rockville and Derwood, Md. back to its core!
on July 29, 2013
Investigative Medium - The Awakening by Laine Crosby was absolutely amazing! I recommend this book to everyone. This is a book that once you start reading are unable to put down. Thank you Laine for taking us on this journey with you! Can't wait for your second one.
on July 27, 2013
This is a fantastic book that you never want to end. Once you start reading it you don't want to stop and when you come to the end you want to start over again. It's very well written and very interesting. I can't wait for the next book.
on June 28, 2013
This is a must read. I cannot put the book down. Everyone needs to read this to understand life's unexplained situations.
on November 27, 2013
Have you ever wanted to know how a person becomes a medium? You will enjoy reading the story of a regular wife, mother, and worker as she discovers, reacts, and learns to manage a divine gift of connecting with those who have passed on, all the while enjoying a tale of true love, tragedy, and the many conditions of the human experience on this earth.

Warning: You won't put this book down once you start reading. Enjoy!
on October 17, 2013
You know how you've been waiting to get your hands on a book and, when you finally do get it, you have to force yourself to slow down and not read it in, like, 1 day? Well, that's how it was for me with "Investigative Medium - the Awakening."

This is the story of a wife, mom, business woman who, like most of us, is dancing as fast as she can to keep everyone and everything on schedule. When she moves into her house on an old plantation, it's not only the living that show up to say hello. Laine discovers that she has the ability to communicate with spirits and boy are they happy she can! She didn't ask for the ability but the Good Lord felt she could handle it, so there you go!

This wonderful lady not only helps guide those that need it into the Light but also gives tremendous comfort to the loved ones left behind. Her book is laugh out loud funny, heartbreakingly sad, and sometimes pull-the-covers-over-your-head scary!

I would highly recommend "Investigative Medium - the Awakening" to anyone, especially those wondering if this is really all there is.