Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 27, 2012 5:46:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 27, 2012 5:47:57 PM PDT
A Customer says:
I found the book's concept of a "keystone" habit very interesting. A keystone habit is something that when introduced impacts other habits. For example, quitting smoking can influence someone to eat more healthy and to exercise more. As a professional investor, I have learned that keeping a trading journal where I reflect on prior decisions and upon my mood in any given trading day, is a keystone habit that keeps from making a lot of mistakes. Moreover, the reflection helps me to spot when other market participants may be making errors. Taking advantage of other people's mistakes is a big part of trading with an edge. I welcome any thoughts on this. For a better understanding of what I am talking about see: The Emotionally Intelligent Investor: How self-awareness, empathy and intuition drive performance
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Aug 27, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg (Hardcover - February 28, 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (3,668)