4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Not Included
After reading the reviews, I was worried about the size of the watch. My boyfriend has a bigger build, so I based my decision off of the reviews from men with bigger builds and bought the watch. I am glad I did!!! My boyfriend absolutely loved the watch, and if he's happy, I'm happy.

The other reviews weren't kidding...this watch is massive!! We need to get a...
Published on September 7, 2012 by SarahD

3.0 out of 5 stars Freaking huge watch
Most of the other reviews comment on the size and weight of this watch; they're not joking. I personally love this watch and am very happy with it, but if you don't want to have 1.8 lbs on your wrist this probably isn't the watch for you.

Published on June 12, 2012 by Light027

3.0 out of 5 stars Freaking huge watch, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0070 "Pro Diver Collection" Stainless Steel and Blue Dial Watch (Watch)

Comes with all its links in the band so you will probably need to have some taken out, this is not hard to do by hand or if you don't feel comfortable your local jewelry shop can probably do it for very cheap.

Did I mention that it keeps perfect time?

If I had to make one complaint it would be that the band and case seem to scratch fairly easy, but I suppose that's the nature of stainless steel. The crystal itself is pretty scratch resistant.

EDIT: It has been 3 months since I purchased this watch, let me first make it clear that just because I dropped 2 stars from the review does not mean I don't love this watch. I do, but let me explain...

I have been very careful with the watch overall, never dropped it, despite it weighing so much. At some point about 2 weeks ago I must have hit the watch on something as I noticed the crystal was pretty badly cracked. When I contacted Invicta about having it repaired under warranty I was informed it would cost $40 to send it to them + shipping there. After that it would take them AT LEAST 90 days to process the repair.

I decided for $40+ I could take it to my local jewelry store where my family and I have always taken all our watches for crystal & other repairs; and at the very least not have to wait 3 months. I dropped it off and he told me it should be no problem. The next day I got a call from him explaining he was very surprised to find that the crystal in the watch is 7mm thick, well more than he has in stock or even than the company he gets watch crystals from sells. He told me he would see about having the company buy a crystal from Invicta to sell to me. About a week passed and I received another call from the jeweler informing me that Invicta had refused to sell the crystal company, or even him directly, a replacement crystal and we would have to send it in to have it repaired.

All that said I still love this watch, and I am sure I will continue to love it once I get it back in 90+ days from Invicta. Consider yourself warned though, if you buy this watch and the crystal, which is not sapphire and therefore not very strong, does happen to break, you will probably be forced to send it to Invitca for $40 and 90 days.

1.0 out of 5 stars wATERPROOF?????, September 20, 2010
Ernie Schlager (Novi, Michigan, US) - See all my reviews
Bought the Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Watch for my brother for
a birthday present. Great looking watch!!! But fogged up as soon as
it was under water. I own 5 Invicta watches and was shocked. So he sent
it back and Amazon sent him a new one. Well it leaked water in and stopped.
He sent it back asking for a return on my money. Well what I got back
was a cupon for payment, minus $40.00 dollars for my trouble.
If this is the way Amazon treats there customers, I will never
by from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars WristCLOCK!!, July 26, 2012
Other reviewers have mentioned, the watch is HUGE. Not just the case diameter, its very thick too, face sits very high of the wrist looks like it could stop a few bullets.

Very attractive watch, a bit overbranded IMO, huge "Invicta" stamped on the left side of the case and on the clasp too. Cyclops over the date is raised and isn't really needed, actually obscures the date from some angles. Watch height off the wrist is the main sticking point for me, if the watch was a little thinner would look much nicer and have a more expensive look IMO.

Bezel feels glued on and kinda cheap (guess you get what you pay for).

Luminescence is nonexistent on this watch, don't bother trying to check the time in dark places. Even if this watch is kept under direct sunlight the lume only lasts 3 minutes, and doesn't charge quickly.

Bracelet is solid and very long, I have an above-average sized wrist and still had to take out four of the shorter links to size. Good news is removing the links reduced the weight, which is substantial.

No 'Swiss Movt" on the watch, unlike the picture here on Amazon. Watch has a screw down back and claims to be water resistant to 200M but doesn't have a screw down crown. Crown comes out very easy for adjustments, wouldn't recommend using this watch for anything more rigorous than dishwashing at home.

My first watch of this size, I like the diameter but not the thickness, not a dealbreaker though. Hope it serves a few years, not really concerned for the price. I'd advice waiting till its below $100, that's about what it's really worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pro Diver?, August 3, 2013
paindoc (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Bought at Coscto for $100. Looks great. Large. Heavy. More compliments than I have ever received on any watch. Early on I had some problems with the band. One of the pins was a just a bit too short to cover the entire width of the very wide band. But the major problem occurred this past week while on a trip to Peurto Vallarta Mexico. After coming out of the pool I noticed the face of the watch was fogged. I attempted to wipe away the fog and realized water was actually inside the watch. A couple of hours later it stopped working for good. Even now that I have returned home, there is still visible moisture inside the watch. I really liked the look and feel of this watch. I am so disappointed that the '200M Pro Diver' was destroyed after being under a few feet of water. Gotta dig up that receipt?

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap band, August 25, 2012
I bought this watch thinking it was heavy duty, precise waterproof watch. On third day the spring pin in the clasp broke. I called the Invicta department for a replacement pin. They sent me the wrong size. I called again and again they sent me the wrong size. The third time I spoke to their expert repair guy and he said he would make sure I received the correct pin. Received the third new pin and once again WRONG PIN !!!. I called Amazon to return product but my 60 days for a full refund was up by two days. I explained why I had a delay for the return and they honored the return for the full refund but charged $40 restocking fee. I have nothing on my wrist but I'm out 2 months and $40.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Not Included, September 7, 2012

The other reviews weren't kidding...this watch is massive!! We need to get a couple of links removed, but that's pretty much it. It looks really good on him.

I gave this only 4 stars because the battery didn't work or was not included. I re-read the details and description and didn't see a disclosure anywhere stating that the battery isn't included, so I am going to assume the battery is dead. This isn't that big of a deal since we have to get it re-sized, but it would have been nice if the battery worked...he would have been able to play with it a bit, rather than putting it back in the box.

All in all this is a sharp looking watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT PRESENCE ON THE WRIST ! !, August 29, 2010
Another great watch from Invicta!

It's a BIG and HEAVY watch with a hefty case, what is not a problem for me as I like big watches!
Despite of its size and weight it wears comfortable on the wrist.

The only issue, in my humble opinion, is that for a 200 Meter Pro Diver watch, instead of using a push-pull crown it should be used a screw-down crown for a water proof watch like this.

This is a GREAT-LOOKING WATCH at a reasonable price!!
I'm very pleased with this purchase so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars That's a huge watch!!, July 13, 2010
This watch is a Whole Lotta Rosie. Big and bold. Heavy, but not too bad. Overall a great looking watch at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Watch, October 19, 2012
Amazon you are amazing! I live in Canada and purchased this on Wednesday night, it came Friday afternoon! Not even two days shipping time.

The watch itself is absolutely beautiful. Yes, it is very thick like others have said, but that's what I was looking for. I purchased it as a gift for my boyfriend and I know he is going to love it. Very GQ-esque.

Only complaint would be, as I have seen from others as well, that it doesn't come with a battery. But that's no biggie! For a quality watch at such a good price, I don't mind heading to the jewellers and getting one put in.

Thanks again for such a great experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, August 21, 2010
ok first, if your wrist actually fits the watch right out of the box, then you need to go see a doctor, because this watch band is long. after getting it fitted for your hand and getting comfortable with the weight of the watch, it is a great pleasure to have. really good. impressive.