5.0 out of 5 stars That's a huge watch!!
This watch is a Whole Lotta Rosie. Big and bold. Heavy, but not too bad. Overall a great looking watch at a great price.
Published on July 13, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Freaking huge watch
Most of the other reviews comment on the size and weight of this watch; they're not joking. I personally love this watch and am very happy with it, but if you don't want to have 1.8 lbs on your wrist this probably isn't the watch for you.

Published on June 12, 2012 by Light027

3.0 out of 5 stars Freaking huge watch, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0070 "Pro Diver Collection" Stainless Steel and Blue Dial Watch (Watch)

Comes with all its links in the band so you will probably need to have some taken out, this is not hard to do by hand or if you don't feel comfortable your local jewelry shop can probably do it for very cheap.

Did I mention that it keeps perfect time?

If I had to make one complaint it would be that the band and case seem to scratch fairly easy, but I suppose that's the nature of stainless steel. The crystal itself is pretty scratch resistant.

EDIT: It has been 3 months since I purchased this watch, let me first make it clear that just because I dropped 2 stars from the review does not mean I don't love this watch. I do, but let me explain...

I have been very careful with the watch overall, never dropped it, despite it weighing so much. At some point about 2 weeks ago I must have hit the watch on something as I noticed the crystal was pretty badly cracked. When I contacted Invicta about having it repaired under warranty I was informed it would cost $40 to send it to them + shipping there. After that it would take them AT LEAST 90 days to process the repair.

I decided for $40+ I could take it to my local jewelry store where my family and I have always taken all our watches for crystal & other repairs; and at the very least not have to wait 3 months. I dropped it off and he told me it should be no problem. The next day I got a call from him explaining he was very surprised to find that the crystal in the watch is 7mm thick, well more than he has in stock or even than the company he gets watch crystals from sells. He told me he would see about having the company buy a crystal from Invicta to sell to me. About a week passed and I received another call from the jeweler informing me that Invicta had refused to sell the crystal company, or even him directly, a replacement crystal and we would have to send it in to have it repaired.

All that said I still love this watch, and I am sure I will continue to love it once I get it back in 90+ days from Invicta. Consider yourself warned though, if you buy this watch and the crystal, which is not sapphire and therefore not very strong, does happen to break, you will probably be forced to send it to Invitca for $40 and 90 days.

3.0 out of 5 stars WristCLOCK!!, July 26, 2012
Other reviewers have mentioned, the watch is HUGE. Not just the case diameter, its very thick too, face sits very high of the wrist looks like it could stop a few bullets.

Very attractive watch, a bit overbranded IMO, huge "Invicta" stamped on the left side of the case and on the clasp too. Cyclops over the date is raised and isn't really needed, actually obscures the date from some angles. Watch height off the wrist is the main sticking point for me, if the watch was a little thinner would look much nicer and have a more expensive look IMO.

Bezel feels glued on and kinda cheap (guess you get what you pay for).

Luminescence is nonexistent on this watch, don't bother trying to check the time in dark places. Even if this watch is kept under direct sunlight the lume only lasts 3 minutes, and doesn't charge quickly.

Bracelet is solid and very long, I have an above-average sized wrist and still had to take out four of the shorter links to size. Good news is removing the links reduced the weight, which is substantial.

No 'Swiss Movt" on the watch, unlike the picture here on Amazon. Watch has a screw down back and claims to be water resistant to 200M but doesn't have a screw down crown. Crown comes out very easy for adjustments, wouldn't recommend using this watch for anything more rigorous than dishwashing at home.

My first watch of this size, I like the diameter but not the thickness, not a dealbreaker though. Hope it serves a few years, not really concerned for the price. I'd advice waiting till its below $100, that's about what it's really worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars wATERPROOF?????, September 20, 2010
Ernie Schlager (Novi, Michigan, US) - See all my reviews
Bought the Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Watch for my brother for
a birthday present. Great looking watch!!! But fogged up as soon as
it was under water. I own 5 Invicta watches and was shocked. So he sent
it back and Amazon sent him a new one. Well it leaked water in and stopped.
He sent it back asking for a return on my money. Well what I got back
was a cupon for payment, minus $40.00 dollars for my trouble.
If this is the way Amazon treats there customers, I will never
by from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pro Diver?, August 3, 2013
paindoc (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Bought at Coscto for $100. Looks great. Large. Heavy. More compliments than I have ever received on any watch. Early on I had some problems with the band. One of the pins was a just a bit too short to cover the entire width of the very wide band. But the major problem occurred this past week while on a trip to Peurto Vallarta Mexico. After coming out of the pool I noticed the face of the watch was fogged. I attempted to wipe away the fog and realized water was actually inside the watch. A couple of hours later it stopped working for good. Even now that I have returned home, there is still visible moisture inside the watch. I really liked the look and feel of this watch. I am so disappointed that the '200M Pro Diver' was destroyed after being under a few feet of water. Gotta dig up that receipt?

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap band, August 25, 2012
I bought this watch thinking it was heavy duty, precise waterproof watch. On third day the spring pin in the clasp broke. I called the Invicta department for a replacement pin. They sent me the wrong size. I called again and again they sent me the wrong size. The third time I spoke to their expert repair guy and he said he would make sure I received the correct pin. Received the third new pin and once again WRONG PIN !!!. I called Amazon to return product but my 60 days for a full refund was up by two days. I explained why I had a delay for the return and they honored the return for the full refund but charged $40 restocking fee. I have nothing on my wrist but I'm out 2 months and $40.

5.0 out of 5 stars That's a huge watch!!, July 13, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Not long lasting and moisture under my crystal, April 19, 2013
I don't recommend this watch. I've got moisture under my crystal within 2 months of purchase. My watchband (all stainless steel) broke at the end and a regular watch repair shop cannot fix it. Its is very heavy as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Christmas Present, January 2, 2014
I got this watch for Christmas 2013. It was on my wish list and was very excited. I am a big guy, so I like the chunky watches. I own a few of the Invicta's so I know what they are about. What is disappointing is that it did not work out of the box. The chronograph will zero out and the minute hands move, but when you move the crown back into the regular position, the watch does not keep time.

I am hoping this is an aberration and I plan on returning it for the same one. Hopefully I will get a functional present the next time. Will post again, assuming that Amazon honors the return

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Huge, January 24, 2014
Felt like I was wearing a wall clock on my wrist. Also the dials did not light up in the dark. thought it was too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Watch, October 19, 2012
Amazon you are amazing! I live in Canada and purchased this on Wednesday night, it came Friday afternoon! Not even two days shipping time.

The watch itself is absolutely beautiful. Yes, it is very thick like others have said, but that's what I was looking for. I purchased it as a gift for my boyfriend and I know he is going to love it. Very GQ-esque.

Only complaint would be, as I have seen from others as well, that it doesn't come with a battery. But that's no biggie! For a quality watch at such a good price, I don't mind heading to the jewellers and getting one put in.

Thanks again for such a great experience!