5.0 out of 5 stars Another Invicta Pro Diver Winner!
Published on December 21, 2010 by Kale

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Watch
This watch is very nice if you are a very big man. The face is HUGE. My husband has small bones and the watch looked like a little kid trying to wear his dad's watch. Sorry I had to return it, but it just didn't look right on him.
Published 8 months ago by RubyTuesday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Invicta Pro Diver Winner!, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0071 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I don't normally do online reviews, but when I pulled this Invicta watch out of its Large box, I was very pleased with the design and quality. Invicta does it again for me. I have been looking for a simple, yet stylish stainless steel faced watch for sometime now and never really found a design that I liked. However, when I saw this Classic Chronograph design for the first time with its $100 price tag, I had to get it. This watch is Large and Heavy, so it will over power your wrist, no matter how big your wrist is. The adjustments wheels and quartz movement is nothing out of the ordinary, but the details given to the hour and seconds hands themselves are kicked up a notch, and did I mention that the hour marks and hands are glow in the dark (to my surprise). Very sporting, yet conservative chronograph watch design that can be used for any occassion. This time piece will definitely get noticed when walking around town for work or for play. Great design, great quality, great price. I hope to keep this time piece for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars here's a few measurements, March 27, 2014
It keeps excellent time. weighs 10 oz. it's about 5/8" tall. the band is 1" wide. It's a very large watch, but not cheap looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a statement, July 29, 2011
Great price for a nice watch. It has a big dial and is thick so it makes a statement when I wear it. Always get compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Divers Watch, January 29, 2014
Please be advised that this watch is not only HUGE it is THICK. The largest and thickest watch I have ever seen.

The good news is that the size was why I bought this beauty.

Very stylish, looks far more expensive than it is.

Waterproof to a depth that you could not survive at without a hard suit.

Swiss movement.

Great packaging.

Outstanding value.

5.0 out of 5 stars superd watch, May 9, 2014
This watch looks much better i person.. heavy and big (but not to much), just how i like'em.. Not as big as my Reserve Venom (this one is freaking huge)...anyway.. great great quality for the bucks.. It really looks awesome. Solid and shiny, i can assure you wont be dissapointed. Great chronograph. A real men watch..

5.0 out of 5 stars BAD ASS, January 10, 2013
This is one serious watch. Eye catcher. Looks excellent. A real mans watch .You will not be disappointed.Have it in black also love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Awesome Awesome, September 24, 2012
Invicta's craftsmanship is second to None! This watch is large size, and distinguished all at the same time. I would most definitely recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, August 15, 2012
Amazing watch. It was well worth the money. I would highly recommend this watch. If you love large watch faces then you will love this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars why buy a rolex!!!, July 17, 2012
this watch is stunning, looks a million times better in person. I have yet to show the watch to anyone that doesnt fall in love with it. this is defintely a nice going out watch. it will turn heads, its defintely a compliment reciever. i use this watch only strictly for going out, only negative its a heavy and big watch, but thats what you expect in watches like this. why spend over 2k+ on other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, April 23, 2014
THIS IS MY SECOND INVICTA AND I WILL SAY VERY NICE WATCH. FOR WHATS IN STYLE NOW WITH WATCHES, BIG IS THE WAY TO GO!!! AND THATS WHAT YOU WILL GET A BIG FLASING, HEAVY DUTY WATCH.. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE MORE TO GO OHH AND IM GOING TO NEED A CASE FOR MY COLLECTION, MAYBE I WILL GET ONE FOR FREE WITH MY 3RD PURCHACE..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›