Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0072 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph 18k Gold-Plated Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2012
The watch pictured is a RONDA 5040D which is a 10th of a sec/sec/min /10 hour conversion Chronograph.

The watch I got was RONDA 5030D, which is a straight 12 hr chronograph. NO 10ths of a sec.

The movement is also "SWISS PARTS" not "SWISS MADE", which means directly, fewer jewels and a nickel finish. As apposed to all jewels, w/gilt finish. They use oiled bushings instead.

These watches (The 0070/0072) are NOT SWISS MADE. They are made somewhere else using imported swiss parts movements. The reason , COST, obviously.

The watches 0070 blue w/ SS, and 0072 Black w/ gold are beautifully finished and keep perfect syncronized time. For $113 they are a bargin (IMHO) just not as described.

Just so you know what you may get. I am dissappointed, but very pleased at the same time.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
The watch of huge hand-made and after decrement size wrist bracelet to be a reasonable weight and is getting used to it, the watch and magnitude Luster of men's suits and men's hands actually
I am a dealer watchs and choose this model of Invicta among dozens of models have
And a member of the Gym practicing swimming, steam and Jacuzzi, Every day with me the beauty and elegance with extreme force and sparkle watch 0072
55 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2010
Excellent product, a heavy watch. If u r looking to a Bulky big noticeable watch this is for u. is a little heavy. I am a big guy, so this is perfect for me, highly recommended
on May 15, 2015
It has been worn everyday since I received it and the only thing bad about it is the fact that the gold is rubbing off of the wristband already. I didn't expect it to be REAL gold, and I know it is just plated, but to be rubbing off already is pretty shoddy craftsmanship. Other than that it is a great watch. Very handsome.
on October 16, 2014
Bought this Invicta Pro Diver Chronograph for my son as a birthday gift. He absolutely loves this watch,provides excellent time and receives multiple compliments from his friends and business acquaintances. Would recommend this watch if you prefer a large 48mm bezel with some weight to it. The price is phenomenal and you won't find a dressier watch for the money.
on March 13, 2015
First off this is one beautiful watch, huge face with bright luminescent hands. I get compliments on it nonstop. The ONLY problem I have with it is that it's a very heavy watch and digs into my wrist a little. Other than that, you will not be disappointed for the price.
review image
on June 22, 2015
There are no words to define this time piece! I absolutely love wearing this watch and the compliments that come with it! It's bold, classy and makes a statement that all business owners need to make!
review image
on February 3, 2011
This watch is beautiful. It is a classic chronograph. It is heavy but comfortable to wear. I love it.
on February 21, 2015
I collect watches and this is my current favorite. What makes it even more special is that it's the lowest priced watch in my collection. Many reviews write about the huge size of the watch. I actually like its large size. Had to spend $25 to have 4 links removed in the band, but it still leaves the watch a great value.

Most watch dealers won't work on Invicta watches, so you might want to call around to find a specialty watch repair store that works on them. I found one for my band adjustment and they replace batteries for $15. Now that I have a repair facility, I've ordered a second Invicta watch.

This watch is a head turner. If you like extra large chronographs you'll love this watch.
on January 31, 2016
I happen to love Invicta watches and I have several. I purchased this watch in December as a Christmas gift for our middle son. The watch came well packaged. I will say that it's a big watch - but it's classy!! Our son loved it. After seeing his brothers watch, our oldest son said that he wanted one, so we ordered one for him as his birthday is in March but we gave it to him early. He too loves his watch and both sons now say their mission is to become collectors of Invicta watches like their Mom!