5.0 out of 5 stars 18kt gold plated invicta watch
Published on September 7, 2012 by swift

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad buy
Did not look the same as it did in photos . Watch is grotesque looking in my opinion .
Published 4 months ago by bruce w. smith

5.0 out of 5 stars 18kt gold plated invicta watch, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0074 Pro Diver Chronograph 18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I am a huge fan of the Invicta brand and i must say this is the nicest one from the pro diver series. i currently own 2 other pro diver watches one black ion, and another one that is silver with a blue dial. this gold plated invivta is beautiful and goes well with all of my gold jewlery. even though this watch has no diamonds, cubic zirconias, or swarovski crystals,its 18k gold plating makes it bling. i would say that this watch can be worn casual but more for formal.i highly recommend this to anyone who wants a timepiece to match with their yellow gold jewlery

5.0 out of 5 stars Indescribable!, December 11, 2013
This picture doesn't do the watch any justice. I definitely took a leap of faith when ordering it and it was the best decision of my life. My husband was so excited. It is definitely a big face watch and meant for a big man! Looooooovvvvvvveeee it!

5.0 out of 5 stars super reloj - super watch, January 6, 2014
Jota (Manta, Ecuador) - See all my reviews
Un reloj increible, para aquellos que les gusten los relojes grandes este les encantara, es pesado eso si, pero por lo menos a mi me gusto demasiado, el brillo que tiene es muy bueno, y a todas las personas que lo ven les gusta (pero si dicen que es grande). En fin para los que les gusten los relojes grandes se los recomiendo, por cierto yo tuve que sacarle 4 pines porque el brazalete es largo.

An amazing watch for those who like big watches this will love it, it's heavy, but at least I like too, the brightness you have is very good, and all the people who see it like (but if they say it is big). In order for those who like big watches they recommend, by the way I had to remove 4 pins because the bracelet is long.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLDEN BEAUTY, January 2, 2014
I chose this watch because I wanted a gold watch. I did not expect what I got. I knew it would be nice, but it blew my mind with its brilliance. I have gotten numerous compliments in the short time I have had it. It is a heavy watch, so if you don't want a big heavy watch look elsewhere. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch!, December 24, 2013
Beautiful watch. Very large, with significant weight. Gold bracelet is nicely finished without looking gaudy. Great value on Amazon for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, March 3, 2014
I it as a gift to my son who is an enthusiastic surfer and diver. It is beautifully made and perfect for the job in hand. My son is very happy with it and recommends it to other people of his hobbies.
Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoultely Beautiful, December 5, 2013
Absolutely beautifully crafted watch. I love it. Perfect gift for my hubby. Exceeded my expectations. Looks a lot better than the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belos dourados, March 29, 2014
The Suisso watches are unsurpassed in quality, the unbeaten stand out for innovate in the frequency of new releases dsigners, despite being present for relatives must confess that are beautiful but I can not use that draw a lot of attention here in my region

5.0 out of 5 stars Another sexy Invicta, October 10, 2014
David Neff (DEKALB, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I have written reviews on my other Invicta Pro-Divers but to tell the truth there really isn't much to say because they are that nice! This all gold model is stunning especially with the gunmetal features which seems to just set everything off perfectly. The green second hand is wild, all of my other Pro-Divers have red second hands so this is really sort of cool and different. Get one you will NOT be dissapointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, December 31, 2013
I have just started collecting these watches and I am happy to add this one to the collection. It is a pretty big watch compared to most but it is subtle in appearance. Great watch and even better price. Thanks Amazon for delivering an exceptional product!