Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 11, 2013
This picture doesn't do the watch any justice. I definitely took a leap of faith when ordering it and it was the best decision of my life. My husband was so excited. It is definitely a big face watch and meant for a big man! Looooooovvvvvvveeee it!
on September 7, 2012
I am a huge fan of the Invicta brand and i must say this is the nicest one from the pro diver series. i currently own 2 other pro diver watches one black ion, and another one that is silver with a blue dial. this gold plated invivta is beautiful and goes well with all of my gold jewlery. even though this watch has no diamonds, cubic zirconias, or swarovski crystals,its 18k gold plating makes it bling. i would say that this watch can be worn casual but more for formal.i highly recommend this to anyone who wants a timepiece to match with their yellow gold jewlery
on January 2, 2014
I chose this watch because I wanted a gold watch. I did not expect what I got. I knew it would be nice, but it blew my mind with its brilliance. I have gotten numerous compliments in the short time I have had it. It is a heavy watch, so if you don't want a big heavy watch look elsewhere. Love it!!
on December 31, 2014
This watch was heavy and really nice! It comes big but you half to just get it sized right, but that's nothing, and I gave it for a gift and the person Loves it! I'm glad I decided on this one.
on October 10, 2014
I have written reviews on my other Invicta Pro-Divers but to tell the truth there really isn't much to say because they are that nice! This all gold model is stunning especially with the gunmetal features which seems to just set everything off perfectly. The green second hand is wild, all of my other Pro-Divers have red second hands so this is really sort of cool and different. Get one you will NOT be dissapointed!
on December 24, 2013
Beautiful watch. Very large, with significant weight. Gold bracelet is nicely finished without looking gaudy. Great value on Amazon for the price!
on May 3, 2015
I love this watch. It was delivered just as promised, and when I opened the boxes..... WOW! Was my expression! The pictures just doesn't do this any justice. Anyone looking for a great quality watch, look no further. I can't wait for the next one.
on May 16, 2015
This is a great watch, it is big and flashy and has good weight to it and in light this thing shines. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Had to resize it though myself because it comes big. I see no flaws other than if you have a small wrist and want to wear it on the left arm the dial will dig into your hand a little. So I wear it on the right.
on December 4, 2014
Get a TON of comments about this watch. I love it! I am a muscular guy with big forearms and wrists, however this watch still looks big on me. So, if you have small wrists or arms, it's gonna look goofy!
on December 31, 2013
I have just started collecting these watches and I am happy to add this one to the collection. It is a pretty big watch compared to most but it is subtle in appearance. Great watch and even better price. Thanks Amazon for delivering an exceptional product!