Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0077 Pro Diver Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 3, 2014
This is a must have, and an INCREDIBLE WATCH!

I owned another Invicta about 7 years ago, and (Invicta Ocean Ghost [...]) but had stopped wearing that when I purchased a TW Steel TW11 5 years ago. I had grown tired of that watch, and wanted something new, and a bit less casual. After much searching I came across this watch and fell in love.

This watch really is great, It has a very large face, and very good weight to it. Above that, it looks great, and really attracts the eyes of others (I've gotten a ton of compliments, and have only had it for less than a week.

Pros:
-Solid watch. Great feel, really feels like a mans watch.
-Beautiful bracelet with solid clasp. The other thing I love about the bracelet, is that closer to the face, there are 4 large links, afterwards there are smaller links that keep the same pattern. It's a nice attention to detail, and really allows the bracelet to hug your wrist.
-Great chronographs.
-Great glow feature during the night time after being in the light.
-Easy to adjust the time/date
-Solid clicks when using the chronograph.

*******UPDATE********

I must report that I had to return this watch to Amazon and change my 5 Start listing to 4 Stars. After wearing it for about a month, and wearing it to work every day and typing at a computer, the gold plated links on the underneath of the band started wearing away. I had caught a glimpse of it in the mirror when washing my hands at work and thought I was seeing things, but after further inspection, the inner gold links had the plating worn away. If it was just a slight scratch I would have been able to live with it, however it was pretty substantial.

Amazon was excellent to work with in terms or returning the watch. I packed it back up, and was issued a full refund in a few days.

I still loved the watch and received a lot of compliments on it. If you would wear this watch and you wouldn't be resting your arm on a desk or some other hard surface, I would still recommend this watch.

*******UPDATE********

This watch is so beautifully made that it caught the eye of my father-in-law for the look, and quality of the watch (mind you he has an assortment of very fine watches). He was very very impressed by it, as am I.

At the end of the day, some people may say Invictas are cheap knockoffs of the finer watches out there, but personally, I feel they are beautifully made, and realistically for the price, if the watch does crap out after a few years of use, you can chalk up the ~$125 as a loss, and buy a brand new beautiful Invicta.

!!!!-----IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RESIZING-----!!!!
Please please please, spend the extra $5 bucks on Amazon and get this little kit to resize your bracelet: [...] Unless you have a wrist that is 14" in diameter, you're going to need to re-size your bracelet. I used the cheap method of push pins and a make-shift rig...took me an hour to do with much cursing involved. Buy the tool, even if you use is once, it'll be worth it. (It seems rigs like this are much better than those screw type methods, those seem to break rather easily.

------------------------------------------------------------
Unclear description cleared up.

Two things I was unclear about was the chronograph, and the actual of the face.

The watch is listed as having a black face. Now unless I've become color blind, and my graphic design eyes are failing me, the face of the watch, as well as the bezel is dark blue/navy.

The other confusing part of the description was the chronograph features. The listing states "Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date function with magnified window" This is incorrect. The dials are as follows:
-top left: 30 minute
-top right: 60 second (for normal watch function)
-bottom center: 1 hour increments
-large second hand that spans the radius of the watch is the second hand for the timer.

The bottom center chronograph is listed for 12 hours, and makes a half click between the numbers for every 30 minutes that the timer counts. So if your timer has been ticking for 2.5 hours, the bottom chronograph will be seated between the 2 and 3.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I think that about sums it up! Great watch, and great transaction! I think Discount Watch Store is who I got my original Invicta from a few years back, glad to see them still in business and using Amazon as fullfillment!
on July 9, 2015
The watch is just wonderful, it is somewhat heavy but its size is impressive. I love wear it for special events and looks great. Some people think that is a very expensive watch and they tell me that looks perfect! The colors are very elegant and clearly is of excellent quality. I am attaching some pictures to help you decide. This is my second Invicta Watch, Good for INVICTA Pro Diver series.
on June 21, 2015
I totally love the weight and size of the Invicta Dive Pro series. They are large and heavy, no doubt. The finish on this watch is impeccable. Resizing is no problem with the correct tool. I do all my own resizing using a HDE Adjustable Watch Band & Bracelet Repair Link Pin Remover Tool , which is available on Amazon for $9.50. At this time I have four Pro Divers, one specialty collection watch, and a Sea Spider. The color on this watch is a deep navy blue or even an indigo blue. In ordinary light it almost looks black, but out side or in bright light such a florescent the color is rich and gorgeous. It does have a Swiss movement along with a smoothly rotating bezel.

This watch, along with the whole Invicta Pro Diver series is worth considering. Remember these watches are large and a whole lot heavier than any other watch on the market.
on June 23, 2015
This is a classy looking watch! One would think it costs way more than the Amazon price. It is large but not overly so for an 8" wrist (you will need to have the bracelet sized unless you have a 9"plus wrist- -I suggest by a watch shop) but it is heavy. Ordinarily, I wouldn't wear a watch of this weight but this is an exception because of how nice it looks and one does get used to the extra weight with time (no pun intended). The two tone silver/gold plus the dark blue is a wonderful combination. It really stands out. This is a dressy watch but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good with casual wear. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend this watch. It's a keeper!
on November 29, 2014
Beautiful watch it was a gift for my husband and he loves it. I think it's the perfect size there's one size bigger which I believe is a little too bulky and the one smaller is well just too small this size for my 6'1, 225 pounds hubby is perfect. The blend of colors it is perfect for casual or dress.
on January 31, 2014
This watch looks like a very expensive watch, it's solid and has a huge (48 mm) face. I had been researching watches for several months going back and forth so that I could get my moneys worth and most importantly that it looked great!!! I researched several of the other Invicta watches and I kept going back to this model. Excellent choice, worth the money hands down. Also remember this is a huge watch. I had to get several links removed so I could get a snug fit, because when you purchase expensive watches the jewelers always adjust it so it fits like a glove, spend 7 dollars and do it, you won't regret it.
on January 5, 2012
My wife got this watch for me back in March of 2011 for my birthday and I love it. It really grabs people's attention. I have gotten countless compliments on it. It is very large and heavy and is appropriate for someone with large wrists and arms. It is a beautiful watch, very durable and the fit and finish are impecable. It keeps time accurately and really is water resistant to 200 meters. I have several watches including four Invictas and I would recomend both the brand and this specimen to anyone.
on May 3, 2015
I purchased this watch for my husband for our 7th yr anniversary & it's a large watch, so it my look or feel too big if you have a smaller arm. It really looks good and if you like a big watch, this one fits the bill.
on April 29, 2015
THE best and best looking watch I've ever owned and I presently have 22 watches in my collection. It's large and has a solid clunky feel, lovely colour combination and attracts attention like Nicole Kidman. With a magnified date window, for us oldies, and sex appeal to spare......well, I'm in love.
on June 10, 2015
I like the watch a lot-hefty and very stylish. The color contrast makes the watch really stand out. This is the 2nd Invicta I have bought from Amazon & Time Piece Trading and they provide great service.