5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Published on January 5, 2012 by Jordan

1.0 out of 5 stars Product came with a deffect.
the bracelet came with one of the links without pin and there is no way i can localy correct it. will get in touch to replace or refund.
Published 20 months ago by Robson Lima

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0077 Pro Diver Chronograph Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
My wife got this watch for me back in March of 2011 for my birthday and I love it. It really grabs people's attention. I have gotten countless compliments on it. It is very large and heavy and is appropriate for someone with large wrists and arms. It is a beautiful watch, very durable and the fit and finish are impecable. It keeps time accurately and really is water resistant to 200 meters. I have several watches including four Invictas and I would recomend both the brand and this specimen to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars **UPDATE** INCREDIBLE WATCH! 4 Stars to Invicta!, March 3, 2014
This is a must have, and an INCREDIBLE WATCH!

I owned another Invicta about 7 years ago, and (Invicta Ocean Ghost [...]) but had stopped wearing that when I purchased a TW Steel TW11 5 years ago. I had grown tired of that watch, and wanted something new, and a bit less casual. After much searching I came across this watch and fell in love.

This watch really is great, It has a very large face, and very good weight to it. Above that, it looks great, and really attracts the eyes of others (I've gotten a ton of compliments, and have only had it for less than a week.

Pros:
-Solid watch. Great feel, really feels like a mans watch.
-Beautiful bracelet with solid clasp. The other thing I love about the bracelet, is that closer to the face, there are 4 large links, afterwards there are smaller links that keep the same pattern. It's a nice attention to detail, and really allows the bracelet to hug your wrist.
-Great chronographs.
-Great glow feature during the night time after being in the light.
-Easy to adjust the time/date
-Solid clicks when using the chronograph.

*******UPDATE********

I must report that I had to return this watch to Amazon and change my 5 Start listing to 4 Stars. After wearing it for about a month, and wearing it to work every day and typing at a computer, the gold plated links on the underneath of the band started wearing away. I had caught a glimpse of it in the mirror when washing my hands at work and thought I was seeing things, but after further inspection, the inner gold links had the plating worn away. If it was just a slight scratch I would have been able to live with it, however it was pretty substantial.

Amazon was excellent to work with in terms or returning the watch. I packed it back up, and was issued a full refund in a few days.

I still loved the watch and received a lot of compliments on it. If you would wear this watch and you wouldn't be resting your arm on a desk or some other hard surface, I would still recommend this watch.

*******UPDATE********

This watch is so beautifully made that it caught the eye of my father-in-law for the look, and quality of the watch (mind you he has an assortment of very fine watches). He was very very impressed by it, as am I.

At the end of the day, some people may say Invictas are cheap knockoffs of the finer watches out there, but personally, I feel they are beautifully made, and realistically for the price, if the watch does crap out after a few years of use, you can chalk up the ~$125 as a loss, and buy a brand new beautiful Invicta.

!!!!-----IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RESIZING-----!!!!
Please please please, spend the extra $5 bucks on Amazon and get this little kit to resize your bracelet: [...] Unless you have a wrist that is 14" in diameter, you're going to need to re-size your bracelet. I used the cheap method of push pins and a make-shift rig...took me an hour to do with much cursing involved. Buy the tool, even if you use is once, it'll be worth it. (It seems rigs like this are much better than those screw type methods, those seem to break rather easily.

------------------------------------------------------------
Unclear description cleared up.

Two things I was unclear about was the chronograph, and the actual of the face.

The watch is listed as having a black face. Now unless I've become color blind, and my graphic design eyes are failing me, the face of the watch, as well as the bezel is dark blue/navy.

The other confusing part of the description was the chronograph features. The listing states "Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date function with magnified window" This is incorrect. The dials are as follows:
-top left: 30 minute
-top right: 60 second (for normal watch function)
-bottom center: 1 hour increments
-large second hand that spans the radius of the watch is the second hand for the timer.

The bottom center chronograph is listed for 12 hours, and makes a half click between the numbers for every 30 minutes that the timer counts. So if your timer has been ticking for 2.5 hours, the bottom chronograph will be seated between the 2 and 3.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I think that about sums it up! Great watch, and great transaction! I think Discount Watch Store is who I got my original Invicta from a few years back, glad to see them still in business and using Amazon as fullfillment!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product came with a deffect., May 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch.., September 2, 2012
While on a recent cruise I was lQQking for a watch my wife wanted to buy me as a gift to remember it by. I saw many different styles I liked but keep walking out of the shop for 7 days. On the 8th day they had a watch sale on th main deck where I saw this watch. It had a larger face then I had orginally thought I would have wanted to wear. Once I tried on it it was mine. It is just an awesome lQQking watch. I've gotten many compliments. If you think it's too big don't worry in a day you would even notice it.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE WATCH !, July 21, 2012
These are the second watch that I bought on Amazon, watch arrived very quickly / Slovak republic, Europa /, watches are very nice and very hard are suitable for a large hand, all functions are working perfectly, still have to try a waterproof, I will certainly buy the watches INVICTA other models

1.0 out of 5 stars bad watch, May 19, 2013
defective product ,not water proof,first trip to the beach got water inside and stop working.Don't bought this watch from amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Cool Watch, March 14, 2014
Fantastic watch!! The first day I wore it I received 3 complements on it. One guy even called his work associate over to look at it. It's a real eye catcher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking watch!!!!, January 31, 2014
This watch looks like a very expensive watch, it's solid and has a huge (48 mm) face. I had been researching watches for several months going back and forth so that I could get my moneys worth and most importantly that it looked great!!! I researched several of the other Invicta watches and I kept going back to this model. Excellent choice, worth the money hands down. Also remember this is a huge watch. I had to get several links removed so I could get a snug fit, because when you purchase expensive watches the jewelers always adjust it so it fits like a glove, spend 7 dollars and do it, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars that's good, January 21, 2014
I like very much now happy with this watch looking so good now wear only invicta watches on & on

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch and weigh, December 29, 2013
Good looking watch! I give three stars as was not aware it weighed about 1 + pounds! Returned for a refund. If weight is not a big deal for you, you will be pleased with the look and feel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›