5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is extremely beautiful and such a low price!!
Published on September 21, 2011 by Michael Countryman

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch But Not Built To Last
Published on August 9, 2011 by MasterXIV

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is extremely beautiful and such a low price!!, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0126 II Collection Crystal Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have been searching for a well made inexpensive watch for some time. Yes it is possible just takes time and patience. I finally come across this model. It was not too big or atrocious. The bezel diam is less than an inch and looks great on my wife that is of average size. The watch looks so much better in person and has a very good quality feel to it. The price is just amazing and have not been able to find it for less anywhere. The watch comes with a standard 1 year warranty but if you go online and fill out there online free 5 year extended warranty within 30 days of purchase you get a total of 5 years warranty. Wow!! The wrist bad is easy to adjust and can remove a couple of links if needed. All in all I just don't see how you could go wrong here.

Would I recommend the watch?? Oh yes for sure!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch But Not Built To Last, August 9, 2011
I bought this watch for my girlfriend three months ago. She loves the watch as it is a perfect size and very beautiful. But one of the crystals has already fallen off. She works at a computer all day and only wears it at work or if we go out to eat. I'm glad I didn't pay the full price for this watch, because even with the warranty, Invicta won't cover "normal wear" damage. It is too late to return to Amazon too. Be careful purchasing this watch and in my opinion, any watch from Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta women's watch, July 30, 2012
I bought this watch as a replacement for my Fossil. I wanted a watch that was stylish, yet durable. I found this Invicta 0126 II while searching Amazon and couldn't believe the price. It was just what I was looking for and was priced hundreds below others that were similar in style. However, a few of the crystals have fallen out around the bezel and I'm not sure they can be replaced. I did not purchase an additional warranty with my watch, so if you decide to purchase and a warranty is offered, please take advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch still ticking!, April 25, 2012
Bought my watch a year ago..and i still love it! Still shinney and bright, and still working. Haven't had any problems with keeping time...still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch; my GF loved it!, February 10, 2011
As said in the other reviews this watch is even nicer is person than the pictures show. The accent diamonds and shine really make it look like a very expensive watch. It comes with a price tag of MSRP of $995.00 and I really think my GF at first thought I actually spent this much; just shows how high quality Invicta watches can be. She wanted a watch that was small and would fit her wrist without looking too big and since she is a nurse needed it to be durable; this watch was perfect. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled!, April 17, 2012
I snapped this up on sale for $67.99 a couple of weeks ago. It arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier! The watch is very well made and feels heavy/solid. The crystals are sparkly without being over the top, and the dial is just the perfect size on my small wrist. The initial size of the band was quite a bit too long, but I had it resized at a local jeweler and it now fits perfectly. Have received many compliments from colleagues and also from the jeweler I took it to! Very very pleased - would have happily paid much more for such a lovely watch and I'm so happy to have nabbed such a bargain!

3.0 out of 5 stars No battery, June 11, 2011
This is a beautiful watch, but when it arrived it was already ticking and the battery died within a few weeks. I ordered it on-line so it would be more convenient, but since I have to go to the jewelery store now anyhow I should have just gotten it there to begin with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 21, 2011
I love this watch, it looks great! It isn't small but not too big, it has the perfect size. I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising!!! Be Aware!!!, November 29, 2013
This watch was suppose to be valued at $900.00. When i received it i had it appraised and the value was $20.00. Do ot believe these invicta prices for a minute. Shame on you!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived not running, July 28, 2013
Harvey D. Walz (Springfield, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
This watch was not running when it arrived. I took it to a jeweler to replace the battery and remove some links. In a matter of minutes it stopped running, again. I am returning it to you.